+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 8/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

8/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss this week's episode.

Enjoy this New Year's Eve blowout!

Re: 8/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I have to say I really like the dress Teresa's wearing to the New Year's Eve party - now, I couldn't pull it off (anymore ), but she wears it well!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

4 year old Melania to Juicy Joe "give me some pizza you old troll" = best line ever

FORT Fanatic

Remind me again, why are T and Kathy feuding?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Remind me again, why are T and Kathy feuding?
    Seems it started before the show...I haven't a clue, either
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Wow, who knew Ashley actually has talent? I was surprised at what a good artist she is! Too bad the brat is too lazy to make anything of herself. That point was driven home when she met with Lauren. Jacqueline and Chris should just cut her off and kick her out of the house. Also, I wish bravo would quit reminding me that Theresa and Juicy Joe have sex. As if the whole thing with his cock ring wasn't enough, now they have to show Juicy feeling theresa up. I was tempted to cut my eyes out with my kitchen knife, but then realized it would be permanently seered into my memory. Theresa was extra annoying this episode. I actually liked Melissa this episode. She really is trying. I also am curious about Theresa and Kathy's feud.
    AmyKay likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    4 year old Melania to Juicy Joe "give me some pizza you old troll" = best line ever
    RUDEST line ever, by any child in a a reality show.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    RUDEST line ever, by any child in a a reality show.
    I agree. While Joe IS a giant troll, his daughter has no business disrespecting her father like that -- I don't know which is worse: Milania saying it or Joe/Teresa allowing it. too

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree. While Joe IS a giant troll, his daughter has no business disrespecting her father like that -- I don't know which is worse: Milania saying it or Joe/Teresa allowing it. too
    I do agree. It was a rude thing for her to say as accurate a statement as that is. I don't think it is totally her fault that she is such a brat--her parents allow it. Remember her throwing her clothes out of the drawer and all she got was a gentle scolding from Theresa? It will only get worse when she is bigger.

Granted, I laughed like hell when Milania busted on Juicy, but THAT should've been handled IMMEDIATELY by Joe himself, Teresa, or the both of them.

Looks like there's an Ashley(ee?)-in-the-making, here.

And, SPEAKING of Ashley(ee?) . . .

LOVED it when Lauren called her out about not being prepared with proper drawings for their meeting. Problem is, I --- and everybody else in the world --- realize that it didn't make any sort of a positive impression on that little bitch, and that is just TOO sad. I absolutely agree with the poster above who said that Jac and Chris need to boot her out of their house. However, I'm afraid she's going to have to fall even lower than that for the light to come on for her and change her ways permanently.

If that's even POSSIBLE at this late stage of the game, that is.
    Last edited by ness; 08-09-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast