+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

How sweet it is to watch Caroline and her husband! They seem so "real"....

and then there's Teresa and Juicy Joe - can't he even put on a shirt on Christmas morning? He looked like a drunk with a hangover. Blech....

and Melissa seems to be stuck on pointing out that Christmas is "Jesus's Birthday." We know, Melissa. Is she just learning this?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Wow! Last time I saw a photo of Alexa Joel, she looked much like her dad -- not a good thing for a girl! Holy Cow, she's so pretty! And she sure got her daddy's vocal talent.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    How sweet it is to watch Caroline and her husband! They seem so "real"....

and then there's Teresa and Juicy Joe - can't he even put on a shirt on Christmas morning? He looked like a drunk with a hangover. Blech....

and Melissa seems to be stuck on pointing out that Christmas is "Jesus's Birthday." We know, Melissa. Is she just learning this?
    What's really funny is that on last week's show (I think it was last week) when Melissa was talking to her kids asking them what Christmas was all about, not one of them knew it was the celebration of Jesus' birthday. They mentioned everything else BUT that. You would think with how "religious" Melissa supposedly is and how important Jesus is to her...she would at least have taught her kids the real reason Christmas is celebrated...remember Melissa (just in case you forgot), it's Jesus' birthday. Maybe she needs to say that to her kids instead of just repeating it over and over and over to the camera like a wind up chatty Kathy doll.

FORT Fogey

I thought this was generally a very sweet episode. I loved seeing Theresa and Melissa's kids playing together, and the interaction between the adults and the kids. It was all just very sweet. I think they will all be fine - you can tell there's so much love there. Theresa's girls, while they may have trouble with some things, will really have some very warm and loving memories. Joe though, could he be more of a sourpuss? On Christmas morning and at the party?? If his wife really wants to make peace with her brother (which she should) and he really wants her to be happy and have that, then he shouldn't say bad things about his sister-in-law while she's in his house!! I think Joe is the biggest obstacle to them getting back on track.

Poor Gia, sick at Christmas She's really growing into that face though, thank goodness!

Kathy's family's Christmas was genuinely lovely. Her kids are too sweet! Did anyone else think she looked better without makeup? One thing, though: I feel like Kathy is inserting herself into this argument when she doesn't really belong. I don't think they were ever that close to Theresa's family. When Kathy said "I wish we could do Christmas Eve all together like usual" that simply didn't ring true for me. I don't think they ever did Christmas Eve all together. I think Kathy feels like she needs to be involved in the show somehow, and the feud was the easiest way. It's a shame because otherwise I like her, and I think the other women would have liked her too.

Ashley.... I just want to smack her. I think Jacqueline should smack her. The things she says about Chris make me so mad, he has been so good to her! And the fact that she didn't get her mother a Christmas present? And then also I'm assuming she didn't get Chris a present or CJ or Nicholas? It'd be a little different if she ever showed them that she was at all grateful.

I really like Kathy but you're right...she's sticking her nose in where she doesn't belong, regardless if it's family or she's right. She needs to give it up. Forgave her the first couple times....now, back off.
    If St. Melissa really did perceive Christmas as Jesus' birthday mostly, she would have voiced this enough for her children to imitate...... all children repeat what their parents say. We all know this. So therefore, IMO it's for camera time only or we would have heard those kids express it.

Ashley should be smacked even harder....all the way out of that house. Let her sleep in that car and see how much she likes it, esp on her internship pay.
    Chris is trying to "win" her love and Jacquliene is not strong enough to be a good mom and make Ashley face the music. This is how monsters are created.
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I really like Kathy but you're right...she's sticking her nose in where she doesn't belong, regardless if it's family or she's right. She needs to give it up. Forgave her the first couple times....now, back off.
    If St. Melissa really did perceive Christmas as Jesus' birthday mostly, she would have voiced this enough for her children to imitate...... all children repeat what their parents say. We all know this. So therefore, IMO it's for camera time only or we would have heard those kids express it.

Ashley should be smacked even harder....all the way out of that house. Let her sleep in that car and see how much she likes it, esp on her internship pay.
    Chris is trying to "win" her love and Jacquliene is not strong enough to be a good mom and make Ashley face the music. This is how monsters are created
    Ashley who now spells her name Ashlee is taking a lot of heat on Twitter tonight and Jac was quick to jump in to defend her. Called it "growing pains". That is exactly why that girl is the way she is. I don't think Ashley/ee is a horrible person but the coddling and excuses need to stop if she's ever to move on from her "poor me" state of mind.
    norealityhere likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Wow! I had no idea a banquet hall owner/son of a mobster and a housewife had so much in common with a rock star and a supermodel! Thanks Caroline, for pointing that out.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Wow! I had no idea a banquet hall owner/son of a mobster and a housewife had so much in common with a rock star and a supermodel! Thanks Caroline, for pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Ashley who now spells her name Ashlee is taking a lot of heat on Twitter tonight and Jac was quick to jump in to defend her. Called it "growing pains". That is exactly why that girl is the way she is. I don't think Ashley/ee is a horrible person but the coddling and excuses need to stop if she's ever to move on from her "poor me" state of mind.
    Oh LORD! I am soooooo sick of Ash"lee" - why is she even featured on this show as much as she is? Get her off my screen, let her go on Famous Food with Danielle....ugh sooo sooo sick of her sense of entitlement! Go away, already! Brat!
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Yeah...it was especially funny when Caroline pointed out (something to the effect of) how her kids and Billy Joel's daughter were all from priviledge yet they all were making it big on their own. Really Caroline...what exactly IS it that your sons are doing on their own and are they totally supporting themselves or is mommy and daddy still helping? What a joke!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast