+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Memory not good, so take this for what it's worth! A few weeks ago Jacqueline and someone else were on WWHL, and Andy said Dina would be joining them, I dozed off, but noticed Jacqueline had left, and Dina appeared solo, or with the other guest, but no J.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Until we know for sure, I would assume that the Manzo boys have jobs and are earning their own living.....I wouldn't be surprised or dismayed to find out that Caroline and Albert help out occassionally with a few things for the boys.
    There's a BIG difference between how those boys behave and how Ashley does!!!
    I think the boys are likeable enough, and lot more likeable than Ashley. I kind of like their frat boy antics, and that is the lifestyle being portrayed.

Until I hear further, I am going to assume that the Manzo boys' current dream is riding the Bravo gravy train as long as they can. I guess that is hard work. I'm sure if they had loftier goals we would have heard about them (ad infinitum) by now from their oh-so-proud mama.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-04-2011 at 12:29 PM.
    luvsginger and Kiz like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    A friend of mine is very close with Dina and has shared that this is indeed true. He didn't tell me the reason and I didn't ask, although I really, really wanted to. My friend and his partner will be featured on the premiere episode of Dina's new show.

On a sweeter note, how cute was Jac and Chris' baby Nicholas on that little train Christmas morning? That baby is seriously cute.
    Bunny,

When does Dina's show start? Isn't it going to be on HGTV?
    TIA
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I read that there will be a preview of it (Dina's Party- HGTV) on 8/15.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Dina is so amazingly attractive. I think I hate her for that but I'll watch the show. Does anyone know if she's still married? I hope so and I think it's sad that she and Caroline are not speaking. They seemed so close and Caroline was so protective of Dina.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I read that there will be a preview of it (Dina's Party- HGTV) on 8/15.
    Yes at 10 pm but I believe that's when the full first episode will air.

How hard for the brothers when they work together but their wives won't speak. And I got the impression that both brothers "live" at the Brownstone ... so that could be awkward if the wives/sisters drop in at the same time.
    luvsginger likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    How about for "finishers"?

Where did you hear that Caroline and Dina don't speak to each other?

I
    This news has been around for quite some time and since they are still NOT speaking, I wouldn't call it "finished" although it would be nice if Caroline would take her own advice and put her big girl panties on and make up with Dina since "family is everything". Even on the show, they didn't get along that well so I don't see where the big surprise is.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    ... it would be nice if Caroline would take her own advice and put her big girl panties on and make up with Dina since "family is everything"...
    I couldn't agree more! It would take a heck of a lot of something to make me not want to speak to anyone, much less family. Wonder what it was?
    luvsginger likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I said for "finishers" because you said "for starters" and said only one thing.... not because Caroline and Dina have resumed speaking again.

I don't think Caroline and Dina didn't get along on the show, I thought they got along fine. Hmm. Maybe I'm misremembering?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast