+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

7/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss this week's episode.

Enjoy!

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

OH man...I could not find the remote fast enough to hit mute when Melissa was singing....yeah she can carry a tune but maybe she should reserve her voice for signing hymns in church....oh lord!!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

why was that awful Kim G person on my TV again last night???

btw, has Lauren and her boyfriend Vito split? I hope not. But I would have expected him to be at a big family gathering like that

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    OH man...I could not find the remote fast enough to hit mute when Melissa was singing....yeah she can carry a tune but maybe she should reserve her voice for signing hymns in church....oh lord!!!!
    If she only sings in church, she'll rarely be singing (just my guess)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    why was that awful Kim G person on my TV again last night???...
    Kim G reminds me of a snake, slithering around, waiting for a moment to rear her ugly head
    luvsginger likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Teresa really did not seem to like Melissa getting cozy with her friends. I would probably feel the same way if I thought someone I didn't like was becoming a part of my circle of friends. "Getting along for the sake of the family" doesn't include hanging out with me and my friends. It means being able to get through a wedding, a play date or christening without a screaming match, fisticuffs, or someone storming out in a huff. It left me wondering why in the world she prompted Jac to invite the Gorgas over.

And how was this a Christmas party? Do the Lauritas have not one, single friend other than the other Bravo cast members?

I also have to wonder where these women get the hoochie mama party outfits. Seriously. I have never seen their equivalent in retail stores.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This is directed, more so, at Theresa....not you, Poppy....

People have got to get over the notion that their friends actually belong to them, and cannot buddy up with other people. They are not your little "possessions"! They are people with free minds and choices. They are allowed to move about and explore. Control freaks and pouters drive me nuts.

If you can't take it, maybe it's best to move yourself along and find new territories.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I must have missed out on this, but when did Ashley get a new nose / cheeks / teeth?
    And, what did Jackie do to her lips? Yikes, she is starting to look like Taylor from BH.

Was Kim G. trying to get sympathy by telling us about her brain tumor?
    Sorry, but she's getting none from me. That woman is just a monster.

I still really don't care for Melissa or Joe Gorga.

I thought Albie Sr. gave some really good advice to Kathy and Rich about the restaurant business. Hopefully, they'll heed it.

I still find NJ a lot more watchable and fun than NYC.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kathy's eyes creep me out just about as much as Ramona's do. I can't decided if it's a thyroid condition or just really bad make-up, or both.

She strikes me as a very sensible woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I find her fairly sensible, too.
    However, I just can't get behind the fact that she's so supportive of Melissa and Joe.
    That makes no sense to me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast