+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

You would think that after they see themselves on TV they would learn from past mistakes but they don't this Kim G person is still the same two faced lady
    luvsginger likes this.

So maybe the brain tumor does have something to do with Kim G's behavior ... ??

Tired of the Teresa blank stare, Melissa's singing (better than Luanne), and the RHNJ kids.

Ashley was making sense, although I'm tired of seeing her. Basically, don't get involved in another family's fights, even with the best intentions. Albie and Chris could have been a little more understanding that Lauren's feeling replaced by Greg.

PLEASE NO MORE TERESA AND JOE INTIMATE MOMENTS!!!! Really, please no more.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'd had NJ on probation as to liking it or not (the first two seasons were spoiled by Danielle). Injecting the hated sister-in-law into the mix started out with a bang (the famous Christening), but now it's become quite boring to me. The sad thing is I want to like this show, but I keep having trouble. It's like a plane that just can't get off the ground. Maybe if Dina returned or someone else I could identify with, I might feel differently.

There's just no one I really care about (dare I say "like").

Oh well. There's always NYC (crashing) and Beverly Hills (good first go-round). I haven't watched DC, Atlanta, or Miami, and from what I've seen and read, don't expect to.

Instead of Andy Cohen having the 411 - he's starting to need the 911
    Last edited by SugarMama; 07-11-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    So maybe the brain tumor does have something to do with Kim G's behavior ... ??
    Maybe she had a lobotomy, bwahaha.

Albie and Chris could have been a little more understanding that Lauren's feeling replaced by Greg.
    I think maybe Albie and Gregg are a couple. It is, after all, a 2 bedroom apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Kathy's eyes creep me out just about as much as Ramona's do. I can't decided if it's a thyroid condition or just really bad make-up, or both.
    When she rolls her eyes (which she does a lot), she looks like a spooked horse.

People have got to get over the notion that their friends actually belong to them, and cannot buddy up with other people. They are not your little "possessions"! They are people with free minds and choices. They are allowed to move about and explore. Control freaks and pouters drive me nuts.
    Amen, Shay. The possessiveness is kind of a theme in this show.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I think maybe Albie and Gregg are a couple. It is, after all, a 2 bedroom apartment.
    Wow...I never thought of that! I really hope not cuz Albie would make such a great husband and father, not that he couldn't do it in a same sex relationship....good point tho!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Kim G reminds me of a snake, slithering around, waiting for a moment to rear her ugly head
    Sorry for the double post...but OMG....you are sooo right on with that...she is EXACTLY that! A snake, slithering around, waiting for a moment to strike...ugh...I can't stand her! I really wonder who her husband is and why he would marry such a disgusting human being. I feel sorry for her son, who is friends with Albie....the son must feel soo embarrassed by his mother's behavior....

Why do they need Kim G. on this show? She is a disgusting, pathetic beotch. And why is Jacqueline friends with her? I don't understand that at all!
    Melissa is a better singer than the countless and Simon and Kim from ATL. but not good enough to make a record.
    My gaydar is starting to go off a little on Joe Go. This was the second time we've seen his wearing women's clothing and looking very happy doing it.

Hmmmm ... Joe is the little brother of a very girly girl. Had to compete for attention from the parents. Just mulling this one over.

Kandi tops the RH singers, of course, no contest. I wish the rest would catch a clue and stop it, or stop before they start assaulting our eardrums.

Kim G is good for trash drama, but I do feel for her kids. Seriously, who keeps inviting her in? Bravo, Melissa, or Jacqueline ? Is her beef with Teresa just the "elderly" comment, or was there something else behind the scenes we didn't get to see? Wish we'd find out.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Just a few thoughts after watching the last episode:
    - I want to dislike Kathy but I can't. She seems to be a good wife/mom/friend and honestly interested in being productive in her life, esp
    w/the kids growing up.
    I'm not sure she should stick her nose in Melissa/Teresa business though. I like her husband too but did think he was pushing her into a
    restuaruant when all she wanted was to bake.
    - Teresa will never get it that her brother's first alliance now is his wife and not her. That's the bottom line why Teresa will never be
    friends with Melissa.
    - Joe Gorga enjoys dressing up as a woman just a little too much.
    - I was ready to give Kim G a second chance, forget her evil deeds, etc until all she wanted to do was gossip about Teresa and Juicy's
    problems. Evil woman.
    (But beautiful and tasteful house, unlike some of the other monstrosities we see on that show called "homes.")
    - Jaq's upper lip has become so fat and puffed up, it looks painful and not attractive.
    - Albie? Gay? Really?? I know I have lousy gay-dar but this surprises me.
    - Does Caroline always feel the need to sound like a Boot Camp Drill Sargent when talking to her kids? Once they become independent
    adults, I think you can stop with the "parenting" all the time.
    - Prhoshay, I also saw how Teresa was really hating that Melissa was getting friendly with her friends. She was really
    annoyed.
    - Melissa shouldn't consider herself a great singer and Joe Gorga shouldn't try and build a studio because his ideas seemed weird to me.
    - Albert gave wonderful advice to Kathy and husband but it was a little off-putting when his first response was to laugh, long and loudly.
    - And yes, Poppy Fields, where do these Real Housewives get those clothes??? Same goes for OC wives except it's warmer here in
    Calif. so they need less material.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 07-12-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Little Joe. He just seems weirder and weirder to me. Watching him run around with that sequined - what was that? - reminded me of an idiot little caveman running to and fro, duh-laughing at himself, not much going on upstairs. I wonder if Teresa didn't dress Little Joe up when he was little, as she now does her daughters - which might explain why he seems to enjoy wearing women's clothes! And why he seems very, very confused (imo).

I don't know. But I'd be embarassed to have him as a husband.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast