+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I'm starting this now because I'm not sure I'll be on later to.

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't get the point. If someone isn't in the time zone, then they shouldn't read it. It'll be shown over and over again anyway. I'll pass.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I don't get the point. If someone isn't in the time zone, then they shouldn't read it. It'll be shown over and over again anyway. I'll pass.
    The site does show discussions this way so people don't post spoilers in the other threads while the show is airing. The east coast gets to watch the show first and there are people out there who don't like spoilers (people on the west coast). This makes it so if you don't want to read spoilers, you don't need to read in this thread till the show airs for you.

Basically, all discussion of tonight's show should be posted in here instead of the big thread. Hope that answers your question. It just makes it an easy way to discuss each individual episode.

Theresa is the Sonia (RHONY) of RHONJ. The woman constantly talks of sex like some horny teenaged girl.

Juicy Joe gets points for his ability to still do a split 20 years later. Good for him. I can no longer do a split without causing myself an internal injury I'm sure. He loses those points and about 50 more for all of the "toy" talk between he and T and for the shot of him in his underwear.

Caroline is a killjoy.

T's fashion-she never ceases to amaze me.

It was nice to see Joey G. with his mom. He seemed to be having so much fun. His wife is still an over the top drama queen. Nice to see the family there to cheer on Joey G's daughter at her performance.

I missed the very beginning so I didn't see the big T vs MElissa showdown. Not sure I could tolerate watching it anyway. I'm sure I'll catch it during one of the many repeat airings.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

So basically Teresa and Kathy haven't spoken since the fight between their parents over $200. Sigh. Stop blaming Rich for teasing you about your spending ... he was RIGHT and that's what hacks you off. Not that Kathy didn't jump in and defend you, but that you were clueless.

PLEASE, no more couple intimacy. Do what you do behind closed doors, with NO TV CAMERAS rolling.

I would have stayed behind with the guys and shot the rifles, seemed much more fun. I had no idea what a "quad" was, until we saw they were 4-wheelers. lol

Questions:

1. How can Joe Guidice be up on federal charges for fraud and yet get to handle weapons? Is it because he hasn't been convicted yet?

2. Please tell me that the cabin is Joe's parents' and not another "oops, forgot to list" in their bankruptcy thing.

3. How in the world can Teresa and Joe Guidice say with a straight face that they deserve a good Christmas when so many people were scammed out of money they had earned working/providing services for the Guidices?? These other people - and their children - don't deserve a good Christmas???? That hacks me off because there is no regret or acknowledgment of wrongdoing.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So many skeeve-worthy moments tonight.....Not the least of which was Joe Gorga saying (again) that he wants to be Melissa's father. That is just wrong and illegal in many, many states.

I'm still stuck on trying to figure out how all those people slept in that small cabin....

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I'm still stuck on trying to figure out how all those people slept in that small cabin....
    I was wondering about that myself. Maybe some of them slept in the shed (chapel).

Wasn't it mentioned at some point that the cabin only had 2 bedrooms and one bathroom?

No, I think Tre said there were 2 bathrooms and that 2 of the bedrooms were really small. It was hard to see how big the cabin was from the shots that were shown but it definitely wasn't a small hunting cabin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast