+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    She is a walking public service announcement for all parents who raise their little darlings to think that their stuff doesn't stink. Kids don't just outgrow that when they aren't young and adorable anymore. Little monsters grow up to be big monsters.
    Ain't that the truth!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    When Melissa was complaining to her sister about T's mom babysitting T's kids every day it made me wonder have they ever asked grandma to babysit? Grandparents have raised their kids. They are tired and have earned their rest. They should babysit when they feel like keeping the grandkids. T may be asking and mom may not know how to say "no". T's dad is sick. Grandma probably has her hands full with her own life. She probably doesn't feel like keeping any of them and that's okay. That's the best bit about being a grandparent. You're suppossed to be able to love on them when they are nearby and send them home when you've had enough.

Melissa needs to stop the competition. Competition for Joey's love, competition for the in-laws love. They can love you like a daughter, but if you push and push a parent 9 out of 10 times they are going to choose their biological daughter. If you keep forcing them to choose don't complain if they don't choose you.

The in laws will see this, and perhaps their suspicions will be confirmed. She's driving a wedge between their two children. She's causing their daughter pain. If you think they don't like you now, wait until the season airs.

It's in Melissa's best interest to fall back. Be number one in your own family, in your own household, but don't expect to rise to the top of the list with the in laws. Rarely happens. Their family dynamic was written long before you came into the picture. You job is to blend into it not to blow it up and rebuild it to your specifications.She's simply asking for too much if she expects that. It's growing up time.
    Agree 100%. I married the only boy - he has 3 sisters. I have always known I am the #4 girl in that family. They are very special and remind me that I am the #1 daughter in law! But, bottom line - my MIL has 3 daughters - no matter how much she loves me, I will always come in 4th behind the 3 of them, as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just wanted to mention that we on the WEST coast watch this at 7PM. We are watching it at the SAME time as the EAST coast. Actually just about all of BRAVO's shows showing on the EAST coast are also running on the WEST coast at the exact same time. So EAST 10pm, WEST 7pm. I don't see the need to have to wait to discuss this after 2AM et/ 11PM/pt. DISCUSS while watching it.
    Momrek,

I'm on the WC and I don't see it until 10:00.
    You must be getting the East Coast feed.
    None of the Bravo shows run the same time on the West Coast as they do on the East Coast.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Momrek,

I'm on the WC and I don't see it until 10:00.
    You must be getting the East Coast feed.
    None of the Bravo shows run the same time on the West Coast as they do on the East Coast.
    Guess we're all with different providers...I'm in So Cal and get it at 7PM w/DirecTv.

You're getting an East Coast feed from Direct TV, because it's via satellite.
    I wish I got that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345