+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I live in northern California and we don't see it at 7pm unless you have a satelite dish.
    WOW, really. I lived in Newport Beach before moving to San Diego and I just thought ALL of the WEST coast saw these (Bravo) shows "at the same time" as the East coast! Hmmm. Do you have to wait until 10pm in NorCal?

Quite frankly I LOVE it that I get to see all these shows at the earlier time slot! Oh and no satelite dish, I have COX CABLE funny so does my DS in Rhode Island.
    KAREN

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I live in northern California and we don't see it at 7pm unless you have a satelite dish. I am curious why RHoNJ have moved her but not the others? I always thought the concept behind "spoilers" was when there was an elimination such as like in Survivor and the other shows usually in these threads.....
    I agree. Not really thrilled with the move, mainly because there just isn't enough to discuss on these shows that calls for multiple threads. These 'new' forums are hard enough to manuever around.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WOW, really. I lived in Newport Beach before moving to San Diego and I just thought ALL of the WEST coast saw these (Bravo) shows "at the same time" as the East coast! Hmmm. Do you have to wait until 10pm in NorCal?

Quite frankly I LOVE it that I get to see all these shows at the earlier time slot! Oh and no satelite dish, I have COX CABLE … funny so does my DS in Rhode Island.
    Yes, we have to wait until 10pm or sometimes they show new episodes at 9pm... LOL on the name "COX" cable...

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Quite frankly I LOVE it that I get to see all these shows at the earlier time slot! Oh and no satelite dish, I have COX CABLE … funny so does my DS in Rhode Island.
    I also have Cox...so I get to see/record the h/w shows earlier (7 pm instead of 10pm), which I love because this way the shows don't interfere with my other prime-time recordings and I can watch them on my DVR while recording the prime-time shows and I don't have to put up with the commercials. It's a win-win for me!!!

So....exactly what was the point of moving this thread over here? Not that I really care, just curious is all....

When Melissa was complaining to her sister about T's mom babysitting T's kids every day it made me wonder have they ever asked grandma to babysit? Grandparents have raised their kids. They are tired and have earned their rest. They should babysit when they feel like keeping the grandkids. T may be asking and mom may not know how to say "no". T's dad is sick. Grandma probably has her hands full with her own life. She probably doesn't feel like keeping any of them and that's okay. That's the best bit about being a grandparent. You're suppossed to be able to love on them when they are nearby and send them home when you've had enough.

Melissa needs to stop the competition. Competition for Joey's love, competition for the in-laws love. They can love you like a daughter, but if you push and push a parent 9 out of 10 times they are going to choose their biological daughter. If you keep forcing them to choose don't complain if they don't choose you.

The in laws will see this, and perhaps their suspicions will be confirmed. She's driving a wedge between their two children. She's causing their daughter pain. If you think they don't like you now, wait until the season airs.

It's in Melissa's best interest to fall back. Be number one in your own family, in your own household, but don't expect to rise to the top of the list with the in laws. Rarely happens. Their family dynamic was written long before you came into the picture. You job is to blend into it not to blow it up and rebuild it to your specifications.She's simply asking for too much if she expects that. It's growing up time.
    Poppy Fields and SugarMama like this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

So....exactly what was the point of moving this thread over here? Not that I really care, just curious is all....
    There will be recaps of the remaining episodes, just like the other shows that are here. This way we can comment on the specific episode as it airs or the other threads as appropriate.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Melissa needs to stop the competition. Competition for Joey's love, competition for the in-laws love. They can love you like a daughter, but if you push and push a parent 9 out of 10 times they are going to choose their biological daughter. If you keep forcing them to choose don't complain if they don't choose you.

The in laws will see this, and perhaps their suspicions will be confirmed. She's driving a wedge between their two children.
    It's in Melissa's best interest to fall back. Be number one in your own family, in your own household, but don't expect to rise to the top of the list with the in laws. Rarely happens. Their family dynamic was written long before you came into the picture. You job is to blend into it not to blow it up and rebuild it to your specifications.She's simply asking for too much if she expects that. It's growing up time.
    I think it you hit right on the head here. Melissa wants to be #1 with everyone. ....and why shouldn't she? When she has always seen herself and been told that she is #1??!!
    How could it even occur to her that she's be anything less than #1?
    Bunny555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    There will be recaps of the remaining episodes, just like the other shows that are here. This way we can comment on the specific episode as it airs or the other threads as appropriate.
    It's a good thing that it's a featured show.Enjoy the recaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think it you hit right on the head here. Melissa wants to be #1 with everyone. ....and why shouldn't she? When she has always seen herself and been told that she is #1??!!
    How could it even occur to her that she's be anything less than #1?
    She is a walking public service announcement for all parents who raise their little darlings to think that their stuff doesn't stink. Kids don't just outgrow that when they aren't young and adorable anymore. Little monsters grow up to be big monsters.
    JORY'sMom and SugarMama like this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast