+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I loved this episode. All except for Melissa and her crap. I usually love Caroline, but she was a total Kill Joy this episode. I loved watching the guys have fun this episode. Something really is a little off about Melissa. I really think she as quoted by Dina a few seasons ago" would like to skin Tre and wear her like last years Versace" Melissa wants no woman in her husbands life and Tre is something that scares her. If Joe Go makes up with his sister she is fearful she will lose a part of him to Tre.
    Moontat likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    I'm starting this now because I'm not sure I'll be on later to.

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    I just wanted to mention that we on the WEST coast watch this at 7PM. We are watching it at the SAME time as the EAST coast. Actually just about all of BRAVO's shows showing on the EAST coast are also running on the WEST coast at the exact same time. So EAST 10pm, WEST 7pm. I don't see the need to have to wait to discuss this after 2AM et/ 11PM/pt. DISCUSS while watching it.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just wanted to mention that we on the WEST coast watch this at 7PM. We are watching it at the SAME time as the EAST coast. Actually just about all of BRAVO's shows showing on the EAST coast are also running on the WEST coast at the exact same time. So EAST 10pm, WEST 7pm. I don't see the need to have to wait to discuss this after 2AM et/ 11PM/pt. DISCUSS while watching it.
    There is no need to wait. This is just set up this way so all talk of the show goes in here. That way, if someone hasn't watched yet, they won't read spoilers in some of the other threads. Good to know about the time, thanks!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Teresa and Melissa: I am not understanding this high level of sensitivity and still taking umbrage years later over (arguable) breeches in protocol from a group of people who flip tables at each other and call each other garbage.

Caroline: I also find it bewildering the she felt to the need to bring 3 more overnight guests with her to an already crowded 2-bedroom cabin.Then I had an absolute WTF moment when she forbade her adult sons to participate in the shooting games and the ATV'g.

And are we supposed to believe that Antonia takes dancing lessons in a senior citizens' class?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

FIVE STARS to Jacqueline this episode. She was so funny, ("Chris, I'm getting my period. Do you really want me around guns?" "I have a look of concern on my face -- although you can't tell with my Botox!") and sympathetic to the poor little deer on the wall in the cabin that were shot and stuffed ("Who could shoot them -- when they're looking at you like that? Cold hearted bastard!!") and a great mediator for Teresa and Melissa's truce talk.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yep...I live in San Diego and I tape it at the 7pm timeslot. I only tape it instead of watching it while it's on because this way I can zip through the commercials.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Teresa and Melissa: I am not understanding this high level of sensitivity and still taking umbrage years later over (arguable) breeches in protocol from a group of people who flip tables at each other and call each other garbage.

Caroline: I also find it bewildering the she felt to the need to bring 3 more overnight guests with her to an already crowded 2-bedroom cabin.Then I had an absolute WTF moment when she forbade her adult sons to participate in the shooting games and the ATV'g.

And are we supposed to believe that Antonia takes dancing lessons in a senior citizens' class?
    Yeah...I was wondering why Caroline had to bring a "female" date (since hubby didn't come). Weren't there enough women there besides herself that she could hang with? Or was her female "friend" supposed to be comparable to the other housewives bringing their "gay" husbands when their real ones can't (or don't want to) come to events?

One other thing...it seems like Juicy Joe is ONLY interested in Teresa IF they are doing the deed. Otherwise, he still seems like he can't stand being affectionate with her. Even when they kiss...he gives her this quick "peck" as if she has coodies. Maybe this is why T makes such a big deal and talks about sex so openly and so much...it's the ONLY sign of affection she ever gets from him...so she rehashes it over and over again.
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 06-28-2011 at 07:11 PM.

I live in northern California and we don't see it at 7pm unless you have a satelite dish. I am curious why RHoNJ have moved her but not the others? I always thought the concept behind "spoilers" was when there was an elimination such as like in Survivor and the other shows usually in these threads.....

BTW...I agree... Caroline is really getting on my last nerve! Get over yourself Caroline, take a look in the mirror before you open your mouth and give others advice...

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    BTW...I agree... Caroline is really getting on my last nerve! Get over yourself Caroline, take a look in the mirror before you open your mouth and give others advice...
    This! And, Caroline, check our your rear in that mirror, too. Trust me, sweat pants are not your best look.
    PA Snow Bunny and luvsginger like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    This! And, Caroline, check our your rear in that mirror, too. Trust me, sweat pants are not your best look.
    *LOL* Poppy...the wedgie camel toe...WITH booties...priceless! Personally I don't do camping so I would not have gone.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast