+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

If going to the cabin in the Catskills was their idea of a getaway (last year it was Italy for Pete's sake), they've got some making up to do when comparing to NYC (Caribbean yacht/villa and Morocco)! This episode was incredibly boring

Kathy wants to open a restaurant, Teresa and Joe are dirty (big surprise), Melissa spent time with her inlaws. The only entertainment this go round was Joe's doing a split - that's a feat for a guy of ANY age. Maybe Joe has many more talents, but I sure don't wanna know what they are
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The split was impressive. Nice to see the positive interaction at Antonia's dance recital. And I use to be fascinated with desserts. If she really really really wants to spend 40 hours doing that. Then do it. Otherwise, just enjoy the family and church stuff.

Going to a house in the Catskills, 4-wheeling, shooting like maniacs, cramming into a small space, talking dirty - is this Housewife material? What a boring episode I may have to put NJ back on probation.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I don't know about anyone else but that was waaaaaay TMI last night coming from Tess. I really didn't need to know about their sex life. Does she have no clue whatsoever?

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I actually enjoyed this episode. There was no bickering and everyone seemed to have a good time. I loved Jacqueline's comment to Chris about there being concern on her face but he couldn't tell due to the botox. I cracked up!

Teresa was way TMI for me. I had to turn the channel when she was talking about the vibrating ring thing. I think I was embarrassed for her. Who talk's about that national television for pete's sake!

And when Caroline and Jaqueline were laughing in the church I had to laugh with them. The irony.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

If Gia thought the kids at school were merciless before, she's in for a surprise after last night's TMI fest with Mom and Dad. Gross.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but that was waaaaaay TMI last night coming from Tess. I really didn't need to know about their sex life. Does she have no clue whatsoever?
    Nope, not one iota

Or perhaps she's so desperate to pay off her debts she considers her loss of dignity a fair trade

Is this still a spoiler thread?

I also liked this episode because it showed them having fun and not fighting for once. Well, except for the dumb conversation between Tree and Melissa. That was boring. And there really was TMI about sex. And I did not need to actually SEE Juicy Joe's peepee ring. EEWW!!

I kinda enjoyed the episode myself. Yes, definitely too much sex talk w/Teresa but I did like to see the guys opening up and laughing...just seeming to have a good time. What's not to like for men: guns, quads, lots of food, free flowing alcholol.

I thought it was 2bedrooms also. I think we've learned by now that editing can create anything it wants to. We weren't shown anything about sleeping arrangements (except T & Juicy hogging a whole bed) so everyone was shown having a good time.
    I loved Juicy's dad wanting everyone to eat his pasta. And Jaq and Caroline giggling in the chapel.
    Until this episode I wondered if any of the husbands could even talk more than one sentence. Guess they just didn't have anything to say until now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast