+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RHNJ Kids (over 18!)

RHNJ Kids (over 18!)

I thought we could discuss the non-minor kids of NJ here ...

Albie Manzo - Love Mama Bear's informing him that his failure at law school was not a starting over, it was a true beginning. Or something like that.

Chris Manzo - Still the 2nd string, relying on his humor to keep Mama happy.

Lauren Manzo - i have to believe that there's more to her relationship with Mama Manzo than we are led to believe. Caroline has been dismissive of her daughter, but I'm thinking with her career and/or future wedding she'll be out from under in no time.

Ashley (not Laurita) - plays the "poor me" card to perfection. Most are not buying it anymore and she's not sure how to handle it. Sad that she was such a nuisance to Albie and Chris that she's been banned from their apt. She's just not that bright.

The rest are minors, and are out of bounds, except to comment in a non-bashing way. (This is of course my own opinion)

Gia - it was great to see her excel in gymnastics.

Kathy's kids - seem to be well-mannered and responsible. Everyone has their quirks, but they seem interesting.

Laurita kids - wish we could see more of CJ and the baby, but am glad that they are being mostly kept away from all this.

Gorga kids - still have no idea who they are and how they are, except it was sad to hear one of them upset that they couldn't play with their cousin, Milania.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: RHNJ Kids (over 18!)

Antonio was cute on the dance floor!

The whole time Mama Manzo was laying down the law to Chris and Albie about no guns and no quads, I was saying "They're adults, you have no control anymore." Sure enough, there they went. I was glad to see there was no chaos around the guns. I would have loved to join them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread