+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RHNJ Husbands

RHNJ Husbands

I thought it would be fun to have a place to diss about the husbands ... all of them.

Joe Gorga (MJoe) - a twin of Teresa, even though he's younger. Just as hot headed and incapable of accepting responsibility for his actions as his sister.

Joe Guidice (TJoe) - slacker and criminal who for some reason is not behind bars yet. Not someone I'd want charging at me at a gathering.

Albert Manzo - seems to be tiring of the whole deal to me.

Chris Laurita - seems to be a stand up guy. I know his business is going through a bankruptcy, but I don't know any specifics.

Rich Wakile (or something like that) - seems to be one of the sanest people here. Until he pulled that mask out to ride the mechanical bull.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: RHNJ Husbands

Chris Laurita won the hottest husband poll on WWH ... or best husband, or handsomest, or whatever. I was rooting for him.

I'm wondering what Chris' relationship is with his sister Dina. Jacqueline left WWH as Dina came on.

Forgot to add ... PLEASE Please please someone inform Joe Gorga to never again refer to himself as Melissa's father. That is creepy beyond belief.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread