+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1:00 A.M. ET.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Guess I'm the only one not watching The Amazing Race.

Tonight they did the ol' "Favorite Meal in a Blender" trick, except they put everybody's meal in the same blender, so they all had to drink the exact same swill. The Skipper seemed to actually enjoy his.

Mrs. Stearns has won immunity. It looks like Gilligan and the Skipper will vote the same way, and the Stearns of course will vote the same way, and Mary-Anne is going to be the swing vote. Although it's possible the Skipper will throw his vote away - it wouldn't be the first time.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Gotta hand it to Mr. Stearns. He's really working people, trying to reason with them and sway their vote. No one else seems to be playing as hard as he is.

Mary-Anne is torn between her "competitiveness" and her "loyalty". Here's a hint Mary-Anne, from me to you: You're in a "competition"! :rolleyes
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Mr. & Mrs. Stearns vote for the Skipper.
    The Skipper and Gilligan vote for Mr. Stearns.

Surprise, surprise - they're not showing us Mary-Anne's vote.

What an idiot - she voted for the Skipper. She's now in a three-way alliance with a married couple! They're not going to let her win! She could have been in a three-way alliance with her boyfriend Gilligan for heaven's sake.

Mary Ann is stoooooooooopid..

Which castaway is unable to count to 4?

Mary Ann is stoooooooooopid
    Word to your mother.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Hi Karen & Miss Thing!

Mary-Anne Kate has now won immunity in the next vote-off. Methinks Gilligan Chris is history.

If she had a brain, I'd say she has to let Mr. Stearns go. But, since she doesn't, who knows?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Mary Ann should force the Millionaire's hand now and say why not do the straw thing w/Gilligan since they were a 'solid' alliance of 4??

Is it me or does Mr. Stearns seem like the kid who once sat home on saturday nights, plotting a way to date the prom queen?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast