+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mary Ann seems confused about her 'word' to Gilligan. I missed the first hour but I'm guessing she stuck to that alliance to boot the Skipper even tho that was a bad move on her part. Mr. Millionaire says to Gilligan, 'shouldn't someone be able to make up their own mind?' WHILE he is trying to brainwash Mary Ann himself.

ETA: Gilligan really picked the Wrong partner when chosing Mary Ann. He was obviously thinking w/the wrong head.

Mr. Stearns is pissed that his wife made a deal with Mary-Anne Kate to save herself. Dude! You're worth 500 million dollars! Don't divorce the little woman over a quarter of a million on a game show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

whoa, giliigan just layed the smack down. he's right about millionaires charity though. he has plenty to give away.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Do the honorable thing Mary-Anne - vote for yourself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Aw crap, Gilligan's gone. So much for Mary-Anne's integrity.
    :phhht

well, looks like a certain college hussy broke her oh-so-strong belief in integrity
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I had a feeling Mary Ann would punk out and vote for Ms. Millionaire. She has no leg to stand on now on staying 'true' because she basically voted out Gilligan. She can justify it in her mind if she wants by wasting her vote on Ms. Sterns.. Please Please Please give the money to the millionaires now.

I'm still wondering what happened to the guest appearance by Tori Spelling that was supposed to happen last week? TBS must've been really trying to cut their losses and wrap things up

Mrs. Stearns gave Mary-Anne "permission" to vote for her. Thereby ensuring Gilligan's eviction. Kate, you are such a dweeb. Voting for Mindy was just the same as voting for Gilligan!

Whoa, my phone rang, so I'm not sure I heard this right - when Gilligan asked what the difference was between giving away this money and giving away some of what they already had, did I hear right? Did Mr. Strearns say "that kind of thinking is why you are where you are?"

Is there any way all 3 of these people can possibly lose it?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast