+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rachel is banished? Screw this show!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm weeping right now. How can Rachel be gone. That's it, I'm done watching the show.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Sorry, Speedy, I think we're all crestfallen by this tragic decision.

Do you think they'll bring the banished folks back at all? *she asks hopefully*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I have a feeling they will at the end for one big group hug.

TBS has not done a good job at all with advertising and scheduling. They listed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tori Spelling
    as being a guest star. Maybe that part was inconsequential to the outcome of the show? Or perhaps they listed the wrong episode? Either way, I wished they would have canned the two hour episode nights and lengthened it out some. Off my soap box....time to slip on my Rachel Hunter silk pj's and write in my Rachel Hunter diary.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Did I speak too soon...the castaways are ganging up against Rachel (MaryAnn, the millionaires).

Although the oh-so-smart Professor decides to smash his own coconut to "send a message." A message, received loud and clear, that he is an idiot.
    After that I got the feeling he's a professor at McDonald's University.

So........where is Rachel Hunter headed for next so I can change channels? Not sure there is a reality show she would be on that's I wouldn't watch at this point. She made the show interesting and improved my viewpoints on supermodels everywhere.
    Last edited by Jarron; 12-14-2004 at 11:59 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm surprised they have apparently canned the show quickly as this two hour tour and next weeks two hour finale could have been milked for all it was worth. Unusual.

Just watched my tape today. Count me among those who are very disappointed by Rachel's departure. I can't believe the Skipper just threw away his vote like that. This whole thing would have turned out so differently if Gilligan Gooner had prevailed over Gilligan Chris.

It really is just a sped-up version of Survivor, apparently being played by the only people left on the planet who have never seen Survivor. I guess with Rachel gone I'll have to cheer for Glen. At least he's playing the game.

Was I dreaming, or during the search through the dead fish for a ring, didn't Mindy say that usually to get a ring she only needs to swallow?

For anyone who missed it, TBS is airing the 2 hours again tonight at 8:00 and again at 11:05.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Was I dreaming, or during the search through the dead fish for a ring, didn't Mindy say that usually to get a ring she only needs to swallow?
    Sad to say, no you weren't dreaming. I almost spit soda pop all over my laptop when she said that.
    Last edited by Mariner; 12-15-2004 at 08:11 PM.

Oops, apparently my listings were incorrect. The repeat is on from 10:05 pm to 12:05 am tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I just watched this week's episode(s) today. I am very disappointed Rachel is gone. She was my favorite. I guess I'll still have to finish it out and watch next week just in case they bring people back for a reunion or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678