+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Safety competition time! Obstacle course of zip line, swimming, rock hopping, climbing, etc.

Glenn is first and his pants come down during his turn. He wanted to intimidate, and boy did he. Well, and by intimidate, I mean SKEEVE COMPLETELY.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Glen loses his pants and keeps on going.
    Is there anyone who doesn't think Elyse should have won?

MaryAnn Kate's doing pretty well. She doesn't lose her pants, much to Gill Chris's dismay.

Stearns is still in the lead, though...Only Gill or Rachel are left to capture the safety from him.

(BTW, no dizzy, I didn't see that Oprah. But I am familiar with Mindy from local news in Los Angeles.)
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Gilly doesn't do well enough to beat Glenn, so Rachel is rallying to win it from Glenn. Seeing her in bikini just makes me want to sing "Stacy's Mom".

She's goin' for it big time!!! Can she do it?

NOOOO! Glenn has safety. Whyyyyyyyy?!!

Oh well. The producers probably like having him around too. He's good for drama.

If Skipper comes from nowhere to get voted off we'll know the producers had tons to do with who goes home.

These people should be voting to get rid of the lady who married a guy worth $500 million

Sorry, a triple post. Is anyone still watching with me?

I kind of want good ol' Skip to win at this point. He's a stand-up guy, he could use the money, he doesn't make me want to take a shower after watching him swap spit with MaryAnn, plus, looks like Santa and I'm in the Christmas spirit. If they vote him off I'll be supremely annoyed.

They totally need to break up the Stearns.

I want to know why Mindy was massaging Chris earlier? Was Glenn pimping his wife out in the name of strategy, or is she hot for a little of the Cute Gilligan? Is Glenn not enough man for her? Either way, ICK!

Mrs Stearns or Rachel. Mrs. Stearns or Rachel.

And its Rachel. Waah!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast