+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So it's Team Gold with the Green Skipper. I feel sorry for all the Green team members who have to hang out with the horrible Millionaire wife at loser's lodge.

What did the JP lookalike say about the next stage of the game?

They're evacuating due to the hurricane. Is this planned?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Attention castaways! Run for your bloody lives!

That lightning looked like old stock footage!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Bye all. I'm sure I'll see some of you in TAR

Bye, dizzy! I won't get to see TAR for another 3 hours, and I don't like spoilers. But have fun!

Anyway, for the first time seeing this program, I had a lot of fun! I'm sad I missed the other episodes, but I'll try to watch it again when it airs next.

See you around, Dizzy!

Well, this was fun. I'm off to finish some homework before TAR.

The grand prize is $250K. I was bummed I couldn't join the discussion. Silly me forgot I was DVR'ing it downstairs, along with taking notes and with my bum knee from 'Nam, I just couldn't keep going up and down the stairs.
    Last edited by speedbump; 12-07-2004 at 10:59 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Does anyone remember if Mary Ann Kate's mom was also involved in a food fiasco when she was on Survivor? That seemed pretty funny to me. Also, all the shots of the insects and snakes.......kind of survivor-esque, too.

I am glad Gilligan Chris won, but I felt bad for the Gooner guy, he seemed like a genuine person and he never got to eat, did he? Maybe he took the crackers!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread