+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Who would WANT that guest? Even if that guest didn't suck, the person has zilch to do with the franchise.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I was rooting for the Gooner Gilligan. Sure Chris Gilligan is cute, but he doesn't have the dorkiness that the Gilligian character calls for. And even though, I did want Rachel Hunter to win, I wouldn't have been that dissapointed if Nicole had one because she was also a nice, down-to-earth person.

I hope Rachel breaks up the millionaire/gilligan/maryann alliance. She's right, in that mary ann seems a little fake, and her niceness is only an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I was rooting for the Gooner Gilligan. Sure Chris Gilligan is cute, but he doesn't have the dorkiness that the Gilligian character calls for. And even though, I did want Rachel Hunter to win, I wouldn't have been that dissapointed if Nicole had one because she was also a nice, down-to-earth person.

I hope Rachel breaks up the millionaire/gilligan/maryann alliance. She's right, in that mary ann seems a little fake, and her niceness is only an act.
    !!!

I don't particularly like Gilligan Chris, but I really don't like Mary Ann Kate. To me she does seem fake and maniuplative and while she is really attractive, she does not seem to be a very nice person.

I hope Rachel sticks around. She's impressed me quite a bit, as did Nicole.

So, are we gonna find out who ate the crackers??? I'm wondering why they kept showing the millionaire husband...but, I bet it could have been the skinny Gilligan! Possibly STOLEN for him by Rachel Hunter!
    kitty-cats rule!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    don't any of you remember the attitude the marynann green team had when she lost the contest, she whipped that outfit of in a heartbeat. she showed a contempt for it that was almost borderline unsportsmen like

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011