+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    ... I felt bad for the Gooner guy, he seemed like a genuine person and he never got to eat, did he?
    It looks like Gooner never got to eat for about 30 years prior to landing on the island! I also predict that we haven't seen the last of that guy. He is a character made for show biz.

Last week I was totally fooled by the preview of this week's episode. I thought they gave away the final 7 in the preview clip, as it showed Nicole & Gooner in the lineup with no indication of the other Gilligan or Rachel Hunter, and the exact opposite is how it turned out.

D'Oh!

I was watching that preview, too, and thought for sure that Rachel was gone. I noticed it showed the "short dress" Ginger (Nicole) running away from the hurricane. Come to find out, it was Rachel with her dress hiked up so she could run.

Just so everyone knows, TBS replays each show on Saturday mornings between 8 & 10.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy
    I'm not sure if this is heading for a Survivor twist where they're voting people off or not, but if that's the case, I want Gooner to win so that the Millionaires, Mary-Ann, and Gilligan Chris alliance doesn't vote off Rachel. I'm afraid this show would not be as entertaining w/o her.
    I get the feeling you're on to something. Nothing against Gilligan-Chris, he's a cutie, but Gilligan is supposed to be dorky. Chris isn't dorky. Now Gooner on the other hand....... I'm really hoping Rachel Hunter can hang in there. What a refreshing breath of normalcy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, was there another show on wednesday? I went to tape the repeat at 11pm and there wasn't one. did they have one at 8pm. I'm not gonna miss Lost for this....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    ok, was there another show on wednesday? I went to tape the repeat at 11pm and there wasn't one. did they have one at 8pm. I'm not gonna miss Lost for this....sorry
    I think they just replayed Tuesday night on Wednesday. At least I hope so because I didn't tape last night.

Yep, it was a repeat guys. Keep breathing.

They said "next week" at the end of Tues. show. I think they are going to one a week now.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yep, it was a repeat guys. Keep breathing.

They said "next week" at the end of Tues. show. I think they are going to one a week now.
    great, i hope they go to one show a week too. that makes it esier to catch the shows. I'll just grab the repeats on sat. thanks for the info you all.

Don't believe Yahoo TV Guide. They fooled me by listing different episode numbers.

p.s. there is a special guest star coming up either next week or the following week:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Tori Spelling

ETA: I just saw that the next two weeks will be two hours each (12/14 and 12/21). I'm trying to confirm but these damn tv guides suck.
    Last edited by speedbump; 12-09-2004 at 05:38 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    p.s. there is a special guest star coming up either next week or the following week:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Tori Spelling
    Why, oh why, did I read that spoiler? You've put me completely off my feed, Speedy.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    ETA: I just saw that the next two weeks will be two hours each (12/14 and 12/21). I'm trying to confirm but these damn tv guides suck.
    My online listings lead me to believe this as well. I'm looking forward to it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread