+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Real Gilligan's Island-Ep. 2 "Coconuts, Vomit And Booze...Dinner Anyone?"

The cackling sound of the transistor radio comes alive with a message for the castaway’s. Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that the voice is one of a transvestite midget in go-go boots named Sal and the static noise is of two circus monkeys rubbing wax paper together? Or maybe it was the shot of Jager I took just to endure the ranting of vampish Donna?
    Great recap, Speedy.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Got my first tattoo on the island of Samoa with the help of eleven year old Schlitz and a three hundred pound tribesman whom I’ll call Bobby. I scraped my knee on the runway at Midway, ate grilled gecko on Palmyra and swam with the sharks after crossing the equator. Or rather, should I say, swam my ass off from the sharks.
    Your version sounds better speedy , though I'm sure you would have rather had Rachel Hunter but maybe and/or Nicole in the hot-tub.
    Great recap
    Across the sandy courtyard, the rest of the team are shot gunning beers, partaking in keg stands and sucking back jell-o shots. Oh wait, that was the party I went too.
    Again with the speedys version is better...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12