+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

But that isn't what this show is. It isn't a compeitive nature as far as the team goes. Once they get to 7, they're supposed to work together, and no one likes Ms. B, so all the chemistry would have been wrong. She was ignorant and mean-spirited and I'm glad she's gone.

FORT Newbie
    Despite the unanimous sentiment that Oma Bevens was a total B1tch. I fear the show will suffer as a result of her removal. Like it or not, people tuned into the Apprentice hoping to see Omarosa get fired. A good B1tch is ratings Gold. I actually considered the possiblity that it was Mrs. Bevens strategy to act like a total B1tch, and make herself indespensible from a ratings perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo
    I hope the final 7 are: Gooner Gilligan, Nicole/Rachel (both hot, good on show so I don't care), and the others who are already there.
    Too bad they spoiled the results by showing the final seven at the end of the episode during the preview for the next show. Thanks to that I now know which Ginger and Gilligan stays.

Gooner Gilligan said he's 6'7" and 130 pounds? That guy needs some meat on his bones.

And MaryAnn can rest her coconuts on my glass anytime she wants to ... wink-wink

Oh, and I don't think Mrs. Bevens was using strategy to act the way she did. I believe that is really HER! Even her own Minnow-mates couldn't stand her.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Too bad they spoiled the results by showing the final seven at the end of the episode during the preview for the next show. Thanks to that I now know which Ginger and Gilligan stays.

Gooner Gilligan said he's 6'7" and 130 pounds? That guy needs some meat on his bones.

And MaryAnn can rest her coconuts on my glass anytime she wants to ... wink-wink

Oh, and I don't think Mrs. Bevens was using strategy to act the way she did. I believe that is really HER! Even her own Minnow-mates couldn't stand her.

I missed the part where they showed the finalists - can you send me a private message with the winning Ginger and Gilligan or if there's a spoiler section could you post it there? Thanks. (I LOVE spoilers and HATE suspense)

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO
    (Wah, wah, wah, I know... gave up another show last night because I can't set my DVR for 2 things simultaneously AND watch a third ...my daughter wanted to watch the tree lighting, ugh)
    Carly I'm right there with ya! My DVR was totally booked up as well, but thankfully TBS has later evening reruns that I have time to record. Keep an eye out for the 11:15pm showings....they've been what's saving me and letting me watch this one (even if I do watch it the next morning, atleast I get to see it that way).

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I'm not so sure. They were just showing clips. Remember, it was a voiceover that said the final 7 while showing different castmembers. They could've decided to use a little trickery.

ETA: My pick for the remaining members to join Mary Ann, Skipper and Professor and Millionaires:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gilligan chris and Ginger-Rachel Hunter
    Last edited by speedbump; 12-02-2004 at 02:02 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

LG.
    TBS wasn't too terribly tricky with their preview clips for Outback Jack last summer. We had most of the eliminations for the upcoming shows for Jack spoiled based solely on the previews for the next episode. HOPEFULLY that isn't the case here.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Gilligan Gooner was totally cracking me up last night His impersonations and views of Millionairess (is that a word??) Beavens were just great! I hadn't thought a whole lot of him till he started doing those, but they were freakin awesome, especially with those faces he was making.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man am I glad that naggy old bitch is gone. god that lady is soooooo full of herself. all those men having to call her cause they missed her( beach scene at the end) was just so egotistical. Rachel can jump into my hot tub any day of the week. she shouldn't worry about them having her back, I think all the men would have her back, front, sides and whatever they could get their hands on....

Loved how the bitch just walked off and she says the "classy millionaires lost today" yet her husband took time to shake the winners hands.

what was it Mindy said ? "to swallowing the whole thing" just god bless her and her attitude
    Last edited by joeguy; 12-02-2004 at 03:53 PM.

FORT Fan
    Rachel is such a sweet and kind person. Completely the opposite of what I would normally think a famous supermodel would be like.

I cracked up when Mrs. Bevins shared her belief that the "classy" millionaires were leaving, now that she was out. Funny, Donna! No idea you had such a big sense of humour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast