+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It replays early Saturday morning for anybody who missed it (like me). Same with the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by coleslaw50
    Is it just me or did they purposely cast the most annoying people on the green team? My only hope is they keep getting voted out like they have been. Am I ever that lucky tho?
    I'm thinking the same thing - just SO happy the right millionaires won!!!
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    after further investigating, next week will be tues and weds as well.
    how aggravating.... I can squeeze in a one hour show and keep up with it, but when it starts becoming multiple nights a week I just have a hard time with it because it's competing with too many other things I want to watch. (Wah, wah, wah, I know... gave up another show last night because I can't set my DVR for 2 things simultaneously AND watch a third ...my daughter wanted to watch the tree lighting, ugh)
    Carly

One thing that annoyed the bejeesus out of me was the old harpy Mrs B, noticing the other team's Mary Ann resting her coconuts in the glasses to drain, and telling HER Mary Ann to do the same. I guess it wasn't "wrong" per se, if you see a good idea it makes sense to do it yourself, and all's fair in love & war and all of that crud, but it would have chapped me if they won after stealing the other team's strategy. :phhht

She is the epitome of a jealous trash talker, and a sore loser to boot! I was SO happy we won't see her again soon.

Gooner scares me. He is so thin - did he say he is 6 foot 7 and 130 lbs? I am 5 5 and weigh (cough cough cough at least 25 more cough cough cough)

I hope Rachel stays... I'm not impressed with the other one
    Carly

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO
    how aggravating.... I can squeeze in a one hour show and keep up with it, but when it starts becoming multiple nights a week I just have a hard time with it because it's competing with too many other things I want to watch. (Wah, wah, wah, I know... gave up another show last night because I can't set my DVR for 2 things simultaneously AND watch a third ...my daughter wanted to watch the tree lighting, ugh)
    The way I'm seeing it, is that after next week, we'll be back to once a week shows. I think they just want to get the cast down to 7 and then let the games begin. But who knows, most of this game is still a mystery in some ways.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie

coconuts

[QUOTE=CarlyNTSO]One thing that annoyed the bejeesus out of me was the old harpy Mrs B, noticing the other team's Mary Ann resting her coconuts in the glasses to drain, and telling HER Mary Ann to do the same.]

I missed this episode, but I look forward to the rebroadcast and seeing the Mary Anns draining their coconuts.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I think they just want to get the cast down to 7 and then let the games begin. But who knows, most of this game is still a mystery in some ways.
    I bet all the team love and unity will probably go out the window once the real games begin, and they will turn on each other. I hope the grand prize is something big.

I loved it when Mindy was cackling like the witch of the west when referring to Donna. I'm so glad that the sore loser of Donna and her husband are gone. She had the nerve to say that Mindy had no class. She doesn't even know the meaning of "class".

the best Millionaires stayed behind. They are fun, and lovey dovey with each other, just like the Millionaires in the Gilligan's show.

I hope the gold team stays in tact (well except for the skipper who left for medical reasons), and Rachel and the cute gilligan end up winning their challenge.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow, thank God Mrs. Beavins is gone. What a drag she was!

Rachael Hunter looked really great in that bathing suit! And she seems like a really nice person too.It must be rather warm there, she was walking around in what looked like a nightgown early in the show.I'm not complaining, I just hope she gets to stay around thru the whole game.

It sure is nice when some annoying player makes stuck-up comments(Mrs. B again) about removing all the stuff from the vanity table and then she loses the challenge and is banished to the other side of the island.Justice!

I am starting to wonder about the losing players going to the other side of the island.I just have a feeling we are not done seeing them. Something else is up, I'm not sure what, but I think they will play some role before the show is over.

Well, things are going pretty good so far. The annoying Millionaire wife is gone, the less hot Mary Ann is gone and the better prof is still here. I hope the final 7 are: Gooner Gilligan, Nicole/Rachel (both hot, good on show so I don't care), and the others who are already there.

FORT Fan
    I guess im the only one that is sad to see Mrs. beavins go. She has what it takes to be one of the best reality games female villain. Maybe she will be back in some sort of twist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast