+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Real Gilligan's Island: Premiere Recap 11/30 - "This Aint No Three Hour Tour"

Great recap Speedy! My, you are a quick one, huh?
    kitty-cats rule!

Wow, speedy! Speed without the loss of quality. Great job. (Wish I knew the secret...would you sell it to me for $20?)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Later sheíll peel off her face and reveal she is actually Ann Coulter.
    Speedy, you live up to your moniker with grace and style. What a great recap you wrote, all the while knowing there would be another episode to be aired in less than twenty four hours. Excellent job!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Everyone else has already said it, but I will too . . . "Speedy" is right! Fantastic recap, mi amigo! This looks to be a fun show, and with your awesome 'caps to enjoy as well . . . why, you can't go wrong. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyriffic
    The millionaire and his wife--Glenn and Mindy Stearns: worth over $500 million and owners of 26 companies, this couple knows how to get what they want-except for a decent haircut.

Gilligan "Gooner": a simple minded, clumsy first mate. If you can understand half of what heís saying, please send me whatever you are smoking.

Mindy loves playing step-mommy and insists her stepdaughter calls her Mommie Dearest. Huh? Did she just say what I thought she said? ďNo wire hangers-ever!Ē

Back around the campfire, the Green Minnow team decide itís time to liven things up a bit. What better way than to put on a drag queen show.

For the challenge, the teams will have to build a raft using the supplies already supplied for them. Some rope, a couple of inner tubes, bamboo, paddles and a Lowes toolbox. Yes, a Lowes toolbox. You didnít think there wouldnít be any product placement, did you? Silly fool.

Iím almost sad until I see the leather face of Donna and in an instant my frown is turned upside down.

Excellent recap!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

Tremendous recap Speedy!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Very entertaining recap, Speedy. It was a fun show, and your recap reflected that! I loved this line:

Iím almost sad until I see the leather face of Donna and in an instant my frown is turned upside down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12