+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    I dug it. The Audio was B-A-D though. And we could do without the host.

I really like this show! It's such a nice change from the other shows out there. I also have to say that I totally view Rachel Hunter in a new light now. Not that it was totally negative before, but she seems like a really caring person.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, check your listings cause TBS does replay this later at night, it's how I taped it and will do tomorrow cause i got to tape Lost.

too bad about that skipper but I just fund out how out of shape I was just last week and I can get an idea about what is going through his mind. I had to haul butt at work (and i got too much butt to be hauling) and thought I was going to have a heartattack and almost put myself into panic attack too.

loving rachel hunter, she is so into being a human being instead of a stuck snob like joan is. Joan should have snuck in some supplies in those two orange sacks she has for boobs. and someone stuff a coconut in her mouth to shut her up. she is the female jonathon from TAR. so full of herself too.

I am liking the gold team more and more.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, I liked this show in spite of myself. When I first read that they were doing a reality show based on Gilligans Island, I thought now they've really gone too far. Not that I didn't love that show. I was under 10 at the time and we thought it was the best show ever. Along with The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, etc. I can't bear to watch any of the other shows now and while I wouldn't sit down just to watch GI,it wouldn't make me cringe either. It's timeless in a way that the others aren't.

So I thought I'd just check it out and now I'm hooked.Early impressions are: Gilligan Gooner strikes me as perfect casting. The guy is as dorky as they come. Tripping when they were coming into camp was great, planned or not (who knows?). I'm glad the professor that lost was Eric. Not because of the gay thing, that I don't care, but just because he seemed like an a--, very know-it-all and cocky.As for the millionaires, it's funny how the richer ones are much better people. Mrs. Beavins would really be annoying to be around.

Both the movie stars look great, but Rachael Hunter really is my pick for favorite. She's just hot, no question. The other castaways I'm not sure about yet but both Mary Ann's seems allright.

Yep, TBS will be running all three new episodes for the rest of the week (don't forget there is a new one on tonight). I used Yahoo TV guide because it has the episodes listed by number. (so far we're at #101, 102 and 103)
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    That annoying millionaire wife....does anyone else think she's like Toni from Paradise Hotel? She looks like she could be her illegitimate daughter!! With the same personality, too.

Oh, no, not illegitimate - remember, they have the REAL family :rolleyes
    My first thought when I saw them come up the beach was "Hmmm, this looks like a place for Toni". Then I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it! Too bad they can't just vote each other off.

I confess, I've never watched Survivor, but I grew up watching Gilligan's Island. I'll probably keep watching.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow, I just saw where I called Donna, Joan, what the heck? thats what I get for posting in a rush before I have to get ready for work......my apologises to all the joans out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234