+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie
    I thought the show was great. I can't wait for the next episode

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    The Gay Professor is banished and the annoying "rich" wife just won't shutup. She is the dumbest person I have ever heard.
    She is just awful. She is giving off a nutso Vegan Mom from Trading Spouses vibe to me.

She called the other millionnaire wife classless. The best definition of class I ever heard was -- (paraphrase) "Class is the ability to make everyone around you, regardless of wealth, position, or anything else, feel at ease.

I hope she takes her sun-dried hair and skin home real soon.

I had to tape the second hour so as not to miss TAR. But I thought it was entertaining. We couldn't help but bag on the fake Probst host in our house, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I loved the show too. Well, not LOVED it, but it was very cute and campy. I'll keep watching it, but I'll have to tape it on Wednesday. The show does have some Survivor-like qualities, but what other show doesn't.

So did I miss it or did they say what the grand prize is?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I looked forward to this show for awhile since I am a big Gilligan's Island fan. After the first 45 min I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. It's not what I expected. I still don't really get the premise of the show or what the grand prize is. I'll still continue to watch it, maybe it'll get better.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    WHAT??? the gay professor is gone??? already??? he's the only one i liked! waaaaahhhhhh!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    The Gay Professor is banished and the annoying "rich" wife just won't shutup. She is the dumbest person I have ever heard.

and she was talking about the other one being flamboyant, rude, and annoying???? i'm sure they provided that bit of camera time so we could see that she should have been talking to a mirror ...

I expected this show to be really dumb, but I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it. Likewise, I was impressed with Mindy Stearn, the richer millionaire wife. I'd always thught she was annoying when she was doing the celebrity news on KTLA, but I liked her on the show.

I liked it. Does Anyone know the premise? What happens when they get down to 7 (one of each)?

Quote Originally Posted by thirtyone
    I liked it. Does Anyone know the premise? What happens when they get down to 7 (one of each)?
    I liked it too..but I think we're all waiting for that answer. Maybe they'll fill us in tonight.

That annoying millionaire wife....does anyone else think she's like Toni from Paradise Hotel? She looks like she could be her illegitimate daughter!! With the same personality, too.

My favorite from the whole bunch is Rachel Hunter. She seems like a very nice person, and of course the "cute" Gilligan. I felt so bad for the Skipper. I think he had a full blown heart attack, I'm glad he survived, and is OK.
    kitty-cats rule!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast