+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two shows tonight?

Two shows tonight?

I just looked on my TiVo and it is supposed to air at 8:00pm and at 9:00pm...then again at 11:15pm and 12:15am. Does anyone (SPEEDBUMP!) know if it is two different shows or the same one over and over? I really want to watch it, but I may have to TiVo it because of the Rebel Billionaire and the Amazing Race.
    kitty-cats rule!

It's just the re-airing. The two hour premiere airs from 8-10 EST and then for the next week, it looks like TBS will be re-airing it to death. Keep in mind that after tonight the show will air from 8-9pm so it won't interfere with TAR.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Cool! Thanks for the info, Speedbump! So it IS a 2-hour premeire! I'm looking forward to it...and your recaps also!
    kitty-cats rule!

I'm not sure why it is blocked off as two 1 hour episodes, but 8pm is episode #101 and 9pm is episode #102
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

LG.
    for syndication, baby! Just like the original, it will be airing in 1 hour chunks forever. Or maybe not . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm glad it's being aired again later tonight since it's up against Rebel Billionaire, Biggest Loser and Amazing race. I'll be out and I have my VCR and DVR set to record those shows and didn't have a way to record Gilligan.

I noticed it would also be repeated immediately after the first two episodes on TNT 10:pm EST also.

No excuses missing this one

I am actually looking forward to this! Those times you all posted are EASTERN, right? Hooboy, the DVR is going to be working Overtime tonight!!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    monday night tv is boring for me, so i guess i'll be watching this out of curiosity ...

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I am actually looking forward to this! Those times you all posted are EASTERN, right? Hooboy, the DVR is going to be working Overtime tonight!!!

Yep. I had to blow the dust off the ole VCR for the upstairs, the DVR will recording two shows downstairs.

+ Reply to Thread