+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ginger - Green Castaways

JR.

Ginger - Green Castaways

[IMG]images/img/green-gin.jpg[/IMG]

Nicole Eggert is an actress from Los Angeles. She has been acting since age 5 and most notably starred as a blonde beauty on Baywatch for several years. She also starred in the sitcom Charles in Charge and has had recurring roles in such shows as Boy Meets World, Clueless, Who's the Boss and T.J. Hooker. She is featured on the cover of Sugar Ray's album "Lemonade and Brownies." Her feature film credits include Rich and Famous and Omega Syndrome.

LG.
    she was on Charles In Charge? Ack, Scott Baio flashbacks. Someone grab me the brain bleach.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Man, anyone see that REALLY ragged picture of her on her IMDB page?

Was she the one who had the really bad boob job and then had it undone, or am I confusing her with Erika Eleniak?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

She's the one, but I only know that because I went to the "ragged picture" page and looked at her trivia! She's been acting since five and is now doing this show?

She also starred in the sitcom Charles in Charge and has had recurring roles in such shows as Boy Meets World, Clueless, Who's the Boss and T.J. Hooker. She is featured on the cover of Sugar Ray's album "Lemonade and Brownies." Her feature film credits include Rich and Famous and Omega Syndrome.
    Nice resumé...Why is she admitting to this stuff publicly?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

God, she did TJ Hooker too. It is like the litany of horrific TV shows.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Bill, I can't believe you said that. Blasphemy! TJ Hooker was great. Just think about it - a young Heather Locklear.

I think Nicole fits the role of Ginger much better than Nicole. Not because of the age difference, but because of the attitude difference. Nicole looks like she can be a little bit more snottier than Rachel, imo.

It was pretty funny how she was trying to have a "mature" conversation with Donna, and Donna just blew her off.

+ Reply to Thread