+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millionaire & Wife - Green Castaways

Comparing a gay couple to letting a man marry his snake...I feel sorry for Glen and Mindy for having to share a hut w/ them.

Queen B

Donna is totally unbelievable! She stated that the other millionaire wife has no class. I think it's the other way around. A lady is eloquent in her speech and in her manner. This woman has neither of those characteristics. She comes across as rude, bigoted, small-minded, homophobic, and uneducated.

How did she ever get to where she is today?

Mrs. B.............hmmmm let's see, mean, wrinkled, selfish, never shuts up. Yep, we can only pray for an early elimination!

Quote Originally Posted by Andie312
    Donna is totally unbelievable! She stated that the other millionaire wife has no class. I think it's the other way around. A lady is eloquent in her speech and in her manner. This woman has neither of those characteristics. She comes across as rude, bigoted, small-minded, homophobic, and uneducated.

How did she ever get to where she is today?
    Totally agree with you. Its amazing how she starts a cofrontation and its every one else's fault. This woman is snob and classless and really gives rich people a bad name.

FORT Newbie
    Bubbles was right. The picture above must have been seriously airbrushed, this woman has more wrinkles than a Sharpe Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Comparing a gay couple to letting a man marry his snake...I feel sorry for Glen and Mindy for having to share a hut w/ them.
    I watched this as I worked last night, and this nut job glued me right to my seat. I agree with you, Colby..... Snakes? SNAKES? Does ANYONE DO that? :phhht
    What a bigot. Maybe she'll get eaten by a python. Then there would be justice.
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

I already can't stand this woman. From what it shows, she's petty and malicious. The comment about her and her husband having a "real family" compared to the other Millionaire couple really put me off... then comparing gay couples to people being with snakes... please.

FORT Regular
    And she referred to the comparison between homosexuality and bestiality as "deeper thinking!" What a nasty, clueless, rude and immature old woman. BTW, hearing she is only 45 blows me away...she looks all of 50, at least. Stay out of the sun! Take some classes on taste and manners instead of powerboat racing.

I'm surprised no one mentioned her quip about how it's in built in the white race to be hard workers. I had to slap the disbelief right out of me.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Whoa, the Beavens woman is EVIL! Just everything... I don't even know where to start. I hate how she was like "our kids are ours" like that makes them so much better. AND how she though everyone was acting cold towards her because they lost they first challenge and were sore losers - they were acting like that because they don't like HER. AND snakes? C'mon?!?!? The gay prof. wasn't even flaunting his gayness at all, he would casually mention it like a heterosexual person would. Until of course they dressed him in drag and you know that was JUST to ruffle Mrs. Beavens feathers... or boa. I love that the other laid-back millionaires are waaay richer, why, I dunno. I just like it. AND OH YEAH, the reason you're not successful is because you're not trying hard enough.

I truly, truly hate when ignorant & moron meets opinionated & outspoken. Those things should never go together. Makes for good reality tv though. I'm sure that's why they casted her... for the drama!

I wonder if there's gonna be anyone on this site who really likes her. You know there's gotta be someone somewhere.
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast