+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gilligan - Green Castaways

Quote Originally Posted by djgirl5235
    Flormel, I dated a guy that was as skinny as "Gooner" and it was just his metabolism. The guy could eat like a horse and not gain an ounce. He hated it, and I'm sure this guy does as well.
    Thanks for the insight, djgirl. I guess my worry button got turned on when I became a mother and never got turned off.

I'm pretty sure Mary Ann Kate is going to do everything in her power to make sure Gooner is a goner tonight.

Not a problem Florimel. I'm kind of glad to see Gooner gone as he reminded me too much of my ex (although, at least my ex was much better looking!)

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I liked Gilligan Gooner. He was an interesting character! I like everyone left, but he added a little spice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygirl
    I liked Gilligan Gooner. He was an interesting character! I like everyone left, but he added a little spice.
    Agreed, Gilligan Chris really only adds to the relationship interest with Mary Ann Kate. He hasn't been entertaining other than that. Gooner was always up to something and very entertaining.

FORT Regular
    I think a big part of Gooner's downfall was the fact that the gold team was better fed. The green team kept losing competitions, and the gold team kept getting decent food as a prize. Perhaps if the green team had been eating as well as the gold team, Gooner might have been in better shape to compete against Chris. It's hard to beat someone who has been eating better than you day after day.

I also agree that Gooner was an interesting character who made the island more fun. All Chris is is Mary Ann Kate's puppy dog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123