+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan - Green Castaways

FORT Newbie

gooner

The guy is 6'7". Little Buddy? I think not. He looks like a second round cast off from Average Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    this guy looks like he's doing his "kermit the frog" impersonation. We're not looking for a report from Muppet News. Ack, give me the other Gilligan, please.

You're right, LG. He does look like Kermit. He defintiely has the goofball persona that the Gilligan character requires.

FORT Fanatic
    I really like this guy, guess I'm the only one.But he is a much better pick than Chris for Gilligan. I might get tired of his voice,he reminds me of someone I used to work with.I must say he is the skinnyest guy I've ever seen.When I was in college in the '80's, I weighed about 140 lbs.But I'm only 6'1". Everyone was always saying gain weight, gain weight, but I never gained a pound.Then I hit 40 and that all changed.

I don't dislike Gooner, but rather just think he's a different fit for the cast. He definitely has the more Gilligan-like qualities between the two.

I also like how his friendship with Rachel Hunter is going. She has a very motherish aura around him and he's just a giggly schoolboy.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Well he went from being "happy to find a wife" to being mothered by Rachel Hunter, I bet he is having the time of his life

I think I heard him say last night he weighs 135 lbs.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He's married ? Ok , I guess there really is someone out there for everyone . I think they carried the goofy klutz a bit too far with this one.

I like him. He makes me smile every time I see him. I have to listen closely to what he says, though. I can't really understand him very well.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I like him too, but I find it somewhat disturbing to watch him. He is so think that it looks as if his bones would fracture under the slightest stress. I worry about him getting injured, and I'm also wondering just why he is that thin.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I also like how his friendship with Rachel Hunter is going. She has a very motherish aura around him and he's just a giggly schoolboy.
    Imagine Rachel clutching Gooner to her "motherly" breast.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Flormel, I dated a guy that was as skinny as "Gooner" and it was just his metabolism. The guy could eat like a horse and not gain an ounce. He hated it, and I'm sure this guy does as well.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast