+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginger - Gold Castaways

She seems like a very cool and down-to-earth person, not all Hollywood, like the "real" Ginger is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    WAAAAAAAAAY too old for the Ginger role, although I'll admit (especially after last year's "Stacy's Mom" video) that she's still got the bod. Ginger was supposed to be a 20-something rising starlet, not a 35 year old mom (not only was she married to Stewart, in 1990, but had his kids). Although Hunter is admittedly the textbook definition of a MILF.

Apparently her Playboy appearance was this year.

I saw the PB issue & all I can say is you gotta see it. She looks absolutely fantastic. BTW, I am straight, lol!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Truly, I didn't want to like her going into this....in fact, I tried to dislike her as much as possible....but dammit! She had to go and end up impressing me and get me all confused as to which Ginger I'd rather see move on. After seeing the first 2 episodes I think I may just have to pull for her. Besides, she seems to have good chemistry with her older professor.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know who she is prior to this I don't think I've seen her before. I am very impressed with this lady. She is as beautiful inside as out. Intelligent, kind and resourceful. I can't think of one thing she has done that wasn't a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by My_2_Cents
    I don't know who she is prior to this I don't think I've seen her before. I am very impressed with this lady. She is as beautiful inside as out. Intelligent, kind and resourceful. I can't think of one thing she has done that wasn't a class act.

Her bio doesn't say it but she is most recently well known for being the ex-wife of Rod Stewart.

Oh, that and her swimsuit pics have adorned every 14 year old boy's gym locker during the early 90's.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Her bio doesn't say it but she is most recently well known for being the ex-wife of Rod Stewart.

Oh, that and her swimsuit pics have adorned every 14 year old boy's gym locker during the early 90's.
    Gee, did I mention I don't go out much. Or read about celebrities? :

Thanks for the info. I bought a Rod Stewart album back in the 70's so I know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump

I do seem to recall that the general consensus was always that she was too good for Stewart. Remember, he's the guy who spoke publically about how he'd never cheat... and then they got divorced because he cheated on her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    WAAAAAAAAAY too old for the Ginger role, although I'll admit (especially after last year's "Stacy's Mom" video) that she's still got the bod. Ginger was supposed to be a 20-something rising starlet, not a 35 year old mom (not only was she married to Stewart, in 1990, but had his kids). Although Hunter is admittedly the textbook definition of a MILF.

Apparently her Playboy appearance was this year.
    Well, Actually Tina Louise was in her 30's when she originated the role, so there goes your 20-something theory. At 35, I think that Rachel is still young enough for the part.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I had heard of Rachel Hunter before this, being a big Rod Stewart fan, but I didn't know much about her. I have to say that I'm really impressed by her behavior on the show. Either she is the greatest actress in the world, or she is genuinely a decent, kind, compassionate person.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I like Rachel Hunter. The picture shown of her on this site is very unflattering. She appears very beautiful on the show and she has a great personality. She seems like a cool chick!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast