+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millionaire & Wife - Gold Castaways

JR.

Millionaire & Wife - Gold Castaways

[IMG]images/img/gold-mil.jpg[/IMG]

Glenn and Mindy Stearns are 40 and 35 years old, respectively, and live in the Los Angeles area. Glenn owns twenty-six companies and is resourceful in spending and making money. Mindy is a television personality who has reported entertainment news for KTLA in Los Angeles for the past five years and was a former correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. Their net worth is over $500 million.
    Last edited by JR.; 11-28-2004 at 12:39 PM.

LG.
    they've got much, much, much more money than the OTHER millionaire and his wife couple. Why on earth would either of these couples want to be on this show?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That was my first thought too, LG. I'd be busy establishing a colony on the moon if I had that kind of cash. I'm not sure if they are "socialite" enough, but they could be interesting.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'd be busy establishing a colony on the moon if I had that kind of cash.
    Exactly! $500 Million!?!? Maybe they paid for the production of the show. . . .

Nah.

Kind of young to have that kind of net worth. I wonder what those 26 business are? I'm resourceful in spending money, too!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    they've got much, much, much more money than the OTHER millionaire and his wife couple. Why on earth would either of these couples want to be on this show?
    Four-word answer: NOUVEAU RICHE ATTENTION SEEKERS.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

LG.
    Good Answer, Snowy! [/family feud voice]
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I used to see Mindy once in a while when she was on KTLA5.
    Footage from her wedding was also on Oprah once, but as I didn't see the start of the program I have no idea why, other than the fact it was lavishly OTT and she said she thought she'd never find true love, but did when she met this multi-millionaire, surprise surprise.
    She also does a very loud cockerel impression which seemed to amuse the audience.

FORT Newbie

millionaires

They are way too young for the part. I remember reading somewhere that he is in the Real Estate Business. Since I am a full time Real Estate investor I think I can offer some insight: His 26 companies are probably just different legal entities that hold title to his various properties. The estimate of $500,000,000 net worth is probably way over stated. Since he is only 35, I think it resonable to conclude that he inheritied his weath (ala Donald Trump).

I like Mindy!

She's definately a Cinderella story. She lived in a modest apartment and went on Oprah and Oprah asked if anyone had any special talents. Mindy did which is making odd noises that are DEAD ON (Crying baby, a crowing rooster, a fire truck). From that, execs saw her and hired her to do the red carpet, etc.

Then, they sent her on assignment to Las Vegas and there she met Glen.

When I first saw the site, I didn't even realize it was Mindy and Glen until I read the description and then took a double-take on the photo. I was surprised to hear they were THAT wealthy.... I thought it was only like, $50 million or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast