+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millionaire & Wife - Gold Castaways

Glenn, after just seeing the first 2 episodes, has become my favorite of all the castaways. He's got a certain element of snark to him that I really liked to watch. Even with the millionaire thing, he was still a real person (especially compared to the other millionaires, YIKES they are scary!)....I mean yeah, he's buying things with his IOU's left and right (that he hopes wash out with the tide as they are written in the sand )...but I really do think he seems like a good guy all in all.

Why are they doing it???

It seems to me like they're in the game just because it's something fun. I mean, the guy is my age and he just makes me laugh in every show. It's a game, and he gets that, and is just enjoying the time there.

It was funny to watch her observing his massage. It looked like she was thinking, "I trust him but I don't trust her".... :nono

I bet she has a suh-weeeet prenuptial agreement.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Does anybody else think Mindy looks like Charisma Carpenter ( of Buffy/Angel fame ) ?

As I remember it!

Mindy and Glenn met because of the Oprah show. Mindy was on the Oprah show doing her animal noises and baby cries etc. She was discovered by a TV station and started doing entertainment spots around. I believe that Glenn saw her, liked her and tracked her down. They appeared together again on the Oprah show days after they were married.

http://www.oprah.com/foodhome/home/s...indyhome.jhtml

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    Does anybody else think Mindy looks like Charisma Carpenter ( of Buffy/Angel fame ) ?
    Totally! That's who she reminded me of!

Just wanted to clarify that they actually met each other in Vegas while they were having fun at the blackjack tables and THEN Glenn saw her on the news and emailed her/phoned her to come to a Jimmy Buffet party he was having, they started dating after that.

They have a web page set up at: http://thestearns.myevent.com/

And I agree, she does look a lot like Charisma, good call!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Wow, Glen got a girl pregnant when he was 14?

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    Just wanted to clarify that they actually met each other in Vegas while they were having fun at the blackjack tables and THEN Glenn saw her on the news and emailed her/phoned her to come to a Jimmy Buffet party he was having, they started dating after that.

They have a web page set up at: http://thestearns.myevent.com/

And I agree, she does look a lot like Charisma, good call!
    Cool I couldn't quite remember the story of how they met. Thanks for clearing that up October!

No problem, Gypsygirl (I like your name). I don't know them personally, but I wish I did. They seem very nice and a lot of fun. My husband went to high school and was on the same baseball team with Mindy, and his mom is always talking about her like she knows her real well, so sometimes I feel like I do know her, know what I mean?

I hope they win the show! BTW, does anyone know what the prize for winning is?
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Newbie

Mindy Sterns

Mindy played a role in the Princess Diaries, she was the gym teacher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast