+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millionaire & Wife - Gold Castaways

I know her from KTLA too. She always annoyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Mindy did which is making odd noises that are DEAD ON (Crying baby, a crowing rooster, a fire truck). From that, execs saw her and hired her to do the red carpet, etc.
    Yes, because being able to impersonate a a rooster and a fire truck is exactly the sort of skill set you need to become a television correspondent.

Really now, who did she schtup to get that job?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Really now, who did she schtup to get that job?
    Maybe someone who "enjoys" hearing rooster noises during schtupping?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Her maiden name was something like Burbano.
    Mindy Burbano is quite a fun name to say.
    I can remember her doing weather reports or something.
    She was in a helicopter, whatever the hell she was doing. Traffic maybe.
    The rooster impression is pretty good, but really, how often do you get to use that skill?

I think they are doing it because Mindy wants her final shot at getting back on the national stage.

You will be able to believe them though if they claim to not give a rats ass about winning any money.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I knew Mindy seemed familiar. Well, I definitely like Mindy and Glenn a lot better than the other two poor millionaires. These two seem to treat people like humans. They are a little 'flaunty', but they don't go overboard like Donna.

My husband went to high school with Mindy. And Glenn did not inherit his money, he made it all himself. His main business is a mortgage company.

They certainly are the nicer of the two millionaire couples! I wonder if they were encouraged to make offers to the other castaways for their belongings or personal services or if they thought of that on their own.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I like Glenn and Mindy, they seem like really nice people. Of course it is episode one! Compared to the "Mrs. Beavens" they are saints!

FORT Regular
    This couple is likable. The other ones are horrid.

MOD EDIT to remove baiting directed at other posters.
    Last edited by LG.; 12-01-2004 at 03:34 PM.

I KNEW she seemed familiar! I did see her on Oprah, and although I do not see how her "talent" translated into that job, she was pretty funny. I did watch her reactions last night, especially to Bob's heart attack, and I really did think she came across as a genuinely nice person. Although she had words with the other Mrs. Millionaire, she still did not seem to be a malicious person. I would much prefer to she Mindy and her husband as the couple that stays.

I really like these two... it was cute when the millionaire bought the pillow for his wife.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast