+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan - Gold Castaways

JR.

Gilligan - Gold Castaways

[IMG]images/img/gold-gil.jpg[/IMG]
    Chris O'Malley is 20 years old and works at a marina while attending the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Friends in his hometown of Boston have called him Gilligan for years because of his clumsy, easygoing and accident-prone nature. He once crashed a million-dollar boat into another million-dollar boat because he was distracted by a pretty girl.

Awww, this Gilligan's so pretty. I think I have that shade of lipstick.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hep!!! I'm not sure about this guy as Gilligan, but hey.

LG.
    I can buy this guy as Gilligan, but if he's goofing around crashing boats, I'm thinking he isn't going to be folks' "little buddy" for long. God, so young. How old was Bob Denver when the original series was filmed, I wonder. Older than 20 I think, but who knows.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Baby Gilligan, learn to keep your eyes straight ahead. Didn't your mama ever warn you of the dangers of ogling?

At face value, I like this guy. I myself am accident prone and have to stick up for my peeps yo--I once fell down some stairs because I was all flustered over a cute guy (I know what you're thinking: smoove.)

Anyway, I'm rooting for this Gilligan! *sprains ankle jumping in air to cheer him on*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Let's see just how doofusy he really is. I have a feeling this Gilligan will outperform the other one.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ooooh! He's pretty. We'll just have to see if he can be goofier than the other Gilligan. That's going to be hard to beat.

FORT Regular
    He't totally cute.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Gilligan should be combination of the two they picked. This guy isn't Gilligan either. Too pretty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast