+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion- Finale **spoilers**

6/29 Show Discussion- Finale **spoilers**

Our little corner of FoRT to discuss tonight's finale...
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Wow! Ain't no one in here and we are on hour #2! Anyhoo, Maryanne what's her face was booted last hour and Gilligan Shawn just won the last life preserver. It was close between him and Skipper Charlie. I was rooting for the Skipper. Too bad. Me thinks it don't look good for the Skipper to go to final three as I'm sure the rest will se him as the biggest threat now..

I have a feeling if Skipper Charlie leaves, Gilligan might have a chance to win the final competition. Just a feeling, but I don't mind. Or I want Tiy-e to win for some reason.

So my guess is Charlie is out tonight. Too bad, hes a fierce competitor.

E.T.A - Prof. Tiy-e was voted off. Gilligan Shawn is taking it a little hard.
    Last edited by revers; 06-29-2005 at 10:34 PM.

SKIPPER WINS!! good for him!!
    Awwww and Ginger Erika is happy for him saying he had the best attitude and never complained and deserved it more than any of the other 13 castaways.
    Very nice of her. I didn't want her to win anyway because she should have some money from her career anyway..

Watch ouuuuuut!
    I'm so happy that Skipper Crazy Charlie won.

I'm even happier that this show is over.

WTG Skipper Charley! And yay Erika! And much as I hate to say it, Gillian Shawn was almost starting to grow on me...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey
    I never liked Gilligan Shawn or Professor Ty-E, and wanted the Skipper all the way! I still can't fathom how gilligan didn't look in the box for matches - since there had been some in the original box.

Damn, I ended up falling asleep halfway through this show last night. I missed seeing Tiy-e get the boot, but woke up just in time to see Charlie leaving in the chopper. Way to go Charlie! I was glad to see Erika still standing at the end too. Now if only she had dragged Gilligan Shawn out into the ocean and drowned him, it would have been pefect.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh Q, you weren't the only one! I fell asleep shortly after Shawn won the life raft, woke up at midnight sweating because I hadn't turned on the air conditioner! ( I have to leave it off for three minutes between settings, and I put it on low before I go to bed - so in those three minutes I was out!)

I'm glad Charlie won, I liked him or Erika. But I did notice how awful her skin looked this episode! Their sun exposure really showed.

Count me in the group that's glad Skipper Charlie won. I can't think of anyone more deserving; as Erika said, he had the best attitude of anyone on the island. It was great when he was waving to Gilligan Shawn and Ginger Erika from the helicopter. Erika was yelling " I Love You!" Oof, she was caught up in the moment, wasn't she? Shawn didn't seem too happy about it. Too bad, Gilligan Shawn. Cheaters never win! Well, sometimes they do, but I won't discuss that.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast