And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Next week more drama. Goodnight, y'all.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I liked Melissa. Too bad the professor or Gilligan didn't lose. I cannot stand either one of them. Was funny to see them in a little tiff.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

'Night Dinahann! I'll try to get here on time next week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Tiy-E looks miserable during the Gillians Island song. Everyone else looks like they are having fun.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie
    Yikes, I'm surprised Melissa got taken out like that. The argument was that "there were others who needed the money more." I kinda saw it as that she wasn't married yet, it would be nice for her to have a little financial independence. She's so cool in real life.

I didn't know i couldn't dislike Gilligan Shaun anymore, but it I do. That little rant against Mary Ann Randi was totally uncalled for (even though I don't like Mary Ann Randi either).

Professor Tiy-e gets on my nerves. He thinks he is being funny, but he is very cruel with his comments to Skipper Charlie and Mary Ann Randi. For a Doctor of Love, he sure doesn't show much of it.

Professor Tiy-e, Mary Ann Randi, and Gilligan Shaun are so far from resembling the characters they are supposed to be like. That trio can bring any party down.

Skipper Charlie is the only one that i'm rooting for. If Erika wins, I'm okay with that too.

Holy crap! So next week is the finale? TBS really decided to rush through this. I'm with Wolf on rooting for Charlie and not minding Erika winning. If any of the other three win I will not be a happy camper.

Shaun, Randi, or Erika can win and I'd be happy. I don't get Erika's excuse for voting Melissa out though, considering Erika is a movie star and was on Baywatch. She probably had more money than Melissa so if people needing the money more than others was really why Melissa was voted out, Erika should have voted for herself if you went by that logic.

Erika is just a normal girl. Sure she's been in Baywatch and a few movies but she really hasn't hit superstardom. She probably has a few bucks put away but I doubt it is in the millions. She was pretty young/unknown during her two Baywatch seasons and while she has done some movies they were/are relatively low budget or independent flims.

I'm not trying to disparage her in any way but she took this gig for a reason.

She's a pretty sweet person. I don't think she was being malicious in any way. It's just that she had the power to make an impact on the game and she saw fit to stand up for those less well off (including herself).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast