+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Does anyone know if they will repeat the show from Wednesday night? I didnt know they were showing two shows two days in a row so I missed it , If any one can help, that would be great Thanx all!

I think they repeat on Saturday mornings at 8 am and Tuesday evenings at 10 pm.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat_313
    Does anyone know if they will repeat the show from Wednesday night? I didnt know they were showing two shows two days in a row so I missed it , If any one can help, that would be great Thanx all!
    You're not alone. Four days ago it was still listed as one hour. If they are following the same format as season one, now that the final seven are set it should be one hour shows for the next two weeks and then a two hour finale.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Thanx guys for the quick response, I will have to make sure to set the VCR on Saturday cuz I will be sleeping in that day

I had my vcr set and missed the end. That Mary Ann Mandy was getting on my last nerve! This was the first one I've seen. I'm rooting for the green team. That millionaire wife rocks. She did really well on that food challenge thing.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I can't stand MaryAnn Randi. Or Professor Ti-ME for that matter. Both are obnoxious as hell.

Scratch what I said about next week being one hour. It's two. TBS must be in a hurry to get this over with.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

So I got in late and saw the ending of the fish challenge when Zac's net broke and he lost and kept saying the other gilligan played dirty - how did he play dirty? The both looked like they were in the same tank with the same equipment, I didn't see him push the other guy - what gives? What did I miss?

Gilligan Shawn realized he couldn't beat Zac, so he would follow Zac and would kick up water and such to scare the fish. Before they were allowed to use nets, they could only use their bare hands. Zac had a couple in his grips but those slippery little suckers were falling right out.

The show now has the most obnoxious cast members and will predictably descend from fun-loving goofiness & love to bitter disputes and hate. Out of this lot, at this point, I would prefer to see Crazy Charlie take the loot.

I also predict that the Millionaire finacee will wind up single after these episodes finish airing. I mean, the married millionaires both admitted to wanting to get kinky with her, but her much older fiance has been clueless -- until now.

Now, more importantly, where can I find some old pixxx of Erika Eleniak?

+ Reply to Thread