+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Waaa waaaa waaaa, Erika SHUT UP so we can EAT already!!

ETA: How very magnanimous of Erika to bow out on joining in with the champagne and strawberry reward. A model/actress who chooses not to eat.. WHAT... EVER..

OH, Prof. Tie-E shut your coconut pie hole too!! Whining that he only wants positive comments on his side when his challenge time comes. Here is something positive. 'Be glad it isn't a water challenge'.
    Last edited by karen14; 06-15-2005 at 10:29 PM.

Awwwww, Erika doesn't feel deserving to participate in the spa reward since she sat out the eating challenge. (Qboots apparently has more sympathy for her than karen does. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Professor Tiy-e exposes Gilligan Shawn's strategy.

Off to VooDoo Village: next competition is the Professors.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Q I dont think Tie E exposed Gilligan Shawn (as Shawn was speculating). Instead that is when Tie E called their MaryAnne out for talking about how hard the eating challenge was while they were doing it, thus making it harder for the poor baby.

No love coming from me tonite castaways, my back hurts...

We get some late-night footage of snuggle-bunnies Professor Andy & Mary Ann Mandy.

It may be Gilligan Zac's turn to throw a challenge - so he'll have a clearer path to Mandy.

Professor Andy is a cad! :nono He tells Zac he's just stringing Mandy along.

Good lord. The radio gives the castaways a message, and they weren't even paying attention.

OK the coconut Howie head his wife/fiance made was FUNNY when they showed a close up of it as Millionaire Bounce was rubbing lotion on her back!! Bounce wit me, Bounce wit me.

Tiy-e selects Zac & Skipper Charlie to sit out for the Green Team. Bad move Tiy-e; I think Zac might have thrown the challenge.

They have to build a catapult and try to sink a "submarine" with coconuts. Or grapefruits. Or something.

Qboots admits she's not really paying attention tonight.

Holy crapping coconuts, Prof. Whiney TiyE wins!!! At LEAST he is easy on the eyes.

Team Orange wins. Professor Andy the Cad is banished to the other side of the island. Leaving the way clear for the fickle Mandy to turn her attentions toward Zac.

The winners receive mattresses and bedding.

+ Reply to Thread