+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 6/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    I'll admit, I was entertained, although I can't stand:

The way the blond Gilligan's lip disappears and he bares his top teeth when he talks.

'chicken bone'

That antisocial marianne
    I agree
    I also was quite amused by the hermit crab with the drink umbrella. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Professor Tiy-E is a little irratating to say the least.
    Where is he a "professor," community college? He has no professional demeanor, and the social skills of a braying jack@ss.

And as for the blonde millionaire's wife saying she would buy another house (8th or 9th!) with the money, how insensitive is that? I guess the rich are different than you and me -- much worse! She isn't quite as bad as the scrawny overtanned bigot-y blonde millionaire's wife from the last season, but close.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm not sure I believe that neither team knows of the other's existence.
    Just to fill y'all in a bit. We actually picked up filming 4 days after the first cast in September we were all cast at the same time. A little horn tootilage here, but around the 4th of July they told me I had the part, but didn't know which season. I expressed interest in wanting to be in the first (of course.) The producers told me that they wanted to save the "more interesting personalities" for the second season because since the first was new it would do alright on it's novelty, but needed to be more interesting for the second. All and all I would have been on the first season, but it's a compliment to be on the second. Plus I don't think I would have gotten along with the other Donna.

Oh, OK. As a viewer, seeing the two seasons so far apart, I didn't believe that the second cast would have been oblivious to the first season of the show. But since they were actually filmed back-to-back, you've changed my mind. Thanks for clearing that up Zac.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread