+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Professor - Green Team

The Professor - Green Team

From the official site:

Professor Andrew
    Hometown: Durham, NC
    Professor Characteristics: The original Professor was a role model for me when I was a kid. When other kids were playing soldier, I was playing scientist. I'm extremely creative and resourceful.
    Typical Professor Moment: On a weekend ski trip, my friends and I rented a cabin with a faulty hot tub. I improvised by heating pots of water on the stove and dumping them in the tub. I got out my laptop and calculated how long it would take to get the temperature up to a reasonable level, complete with a chart of the data.
    Hobbies: Playing guitar and jazz piano, camping, biking and competing in triathlons
    Ginger or Mary Ann: Mary Ann of course. I appreciate girls with practical skills.
    New Gilligan's Theme Song: Crazy by Seal

Okay... if the other professor wasn't so delicious looking, this guy would be getting some comments, I think. I mean, he is an attractive man. Although, I gotta wonder how fun he would be to hang out with when, on a weekend trip, he's bringing out charts of data!
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by realornot
    I gotta wonder how fun he would be to hang out with when, on a weekend trip, he's bringing out charts of data!
    The fun is all in the distracting.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    On a weekend ski trip, my friends and I rented a cabin with a faulty hot tub. I improvised by heating pots of water on the stove and dumping them in the tub. I got out my laptop and calculated how long it would take to get the temperature up to a reasonable level, complete with a chart of the data.
    Fun guy.

Ok. I'm not liking him. Simply for one reason; He's got a girlfriend at home and he's carrying on w/Maryann like that. :nono

Jackass.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

this guy might be another closet....
    i mean really what man allows another man to lay his head on his stomach so he can spoon with another girl.. too weird..
    also if he does have a gf then he needs to let this psycho maryann girl down before she begins stalking him... i dont think its appropriate to allow her to cuddle (o god i said cuddle) with her every day..

he looks a little light in the loafers to me.. "not that there's anything wrong with that"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Your posts crack me up novalia.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    "Ok. I'm not liking him. Simply for one reason; He's got a girlfriend at home and he's carrying on w/Maryann like that. "

Around the same time as that show occured, Professor Andrew had an affair with my wife in Durham. He betrayed his girlfriend then... no doubt he felt comfortable and available on the island too. It is too bad for his girlfriend, and me
    Last edited by Raster; 12-15-2005 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread