+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan - Green Team

Gilligan - Green Team

From the official site:
    Gilligan Zac
    Hometown: St. Petersburg, FL
    Gilligan Characteristics: We are both naively innocent and see the world as a happy, place. We tend to bungle jobs because we try to find a better way to do it. Although we cause lots of problems, often we somehow make everything work out in the end.
    Typical Gilligan Move: After a night of heavy drinking, I took a cab home from a party. The next day I forgot where my car was, because I have no sense of direction. I started searching at 7 a.m. and didn't find it until 9 at night. All Florida neighborhoods look alike.
    Hobbies: Collecting comic books and hats; physical fitness; and Fireball Matrix, a game my friends and I play where we try to blast one another with fireballs and rockets
    Ginger or Mary Ann: Mary Ann, I take cute over hot any day.
    New Gilligan's Theme Song: Don't Drink the Water by Dave Matthews Band

Dude, where's my car?

I miss Gilligan Gooner!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Dude, where's my car?
    I don't know what's funnier, that, or last season's Gilligan Chris admitting he plowed a million dollar yacht into another million dollar yacht after being distracted by a girl.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The way he's goobering on over Maryann is getting..... annoying. Stop it.

If he wasn't doing that, he'd be very redeemable.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

weird dude.. likeable non threatening.. he made maryann a hat.. lol... he scavenged all the crap in the beginning of the show for no good reason.. oh wait he thought they were going to have to build a shelter... he cuddles with the professor.. weird...

he reminds me of david spade

FORT Newbie

Howdy

I just thought I'd give a hello to y'all. What the don't show is you is that with all the garbage I had built working fishing reals, a diving platform, and various other little nicknacks. But if they revealed that I was feeding everyone then it wouldn't make winning fishing gear all the exciting. As for the Maryann thing. Mandy is a great girl, but I was faking it because I knew it would get me extra TV exposure. Can ya blame me? If y'all want to know any behind the scenes dirt or anything, feel free to shoot me a question here. Feel free to check out my website at zacturney dote come (damn spam editor)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GilliganZac
    I just thought I'd give a hello to y'all. What the don't show is you is that with all the garbage I had built working fishing reals, a diving platform, and various other little nicknacks. But if they revealed that I was feeding everyone then it wouldn't make winning fishing gear all the exciting. As for the Maryann thing. Mandy is a great girl, but I was faking it because I knew it would get me extra TV exposure. Can ya blame me? If y'all want to know any behind the scenes dirt or anything, feel free to shoot me a question here. Feel free to check out my website at zacturney dote come (damn spam editor)
    Hey, if you're comfortable with laying your head on the professors belly, in his bed just to "get more face-time".. Have at it!

to the Fort!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Welcome to FORT Zac!

I know you probably can't give away any secrets, but please, please tell me that someone strangles Green Skipper Charlie the next time he says "It's on - like a chicken bone."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast