+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan - Green Team

Zac its great for us that you reveal yourself.. i started perusing your website.. quite interesting.. i'd probably half agree you were faking it it with maryann.. i would have preferred it if you faked it with the other maryann.. the part when the boys were shooting hoops and she came walking out with her hot pants and bikini top almost wore out my tivo.. what a bootay! she's the one that needs more airtime...

i look forward to seeing you kick the other gilligan's arse.. from the looks of your video it seems you possess the athleticism to do it.. let's hope your teammates cooperate with a strong effort.. although by the looks of the previews you don't make it to the final 7.. the part where someone mentions they have to break up the boys clues me in.. i'd assume The Rock, the millionaire and the other gilligan are who they are referring to.. i just dont see you getting too tight with those jackasses..

when you get knocked out tell us what is next.. you seem the Jackass type (the tv show) so you must make some crazy demos for these reality shows.. of course someone will snag you.. i'm guessing Fear Factor is next up..

good luck bro! you're a star =)

FORT Newbie
    It was a dream being out there with Mandy and Randi. Personality wise Mandy is more my type, but as far as body I have to go for Randi. In real life Randi is probably closer to me than any of the others.

As for if I stay or go, yeah I can't say anything, but this will probably be the show where I embarrass my family by showing my banana and coconuts. Mom, turn of the TV set... now!

Thanks for the compliments on the website. I know I'm being a reality slut, but I figure that is what it takes to get my name and image out there. It's starting to pay off though. I have been offered a part on a minor reality show that shoots in July. I'll fill y'all in when I know more about it.

Zac

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Welcome to Fort, Zac.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by GilliganZac
    I know I'm being a reality slut, but I figure that is what it takes to get my name and image out there. It's starting to pay off though.
    Don't tell Trista (Bachelorette) that. She holds the reality slut title at the moment.

Also, can you explain a little more why you jumped out of the row boat during the Skipper's challenge? Was it confusion or was something edited out. I gotta admit, it was comical.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    What y'all don't see is that they almost seem to make the rules up as they go along. This particular time, they told us first "when you get your name called, pull the plug and jump down to the skipper." Then, "no forget that, gilligan's stay in the boat." Then some castmate asks another producer who said the first only to have the guy contradict her.

They also don't show it, but before every competition, I have a little ritual. I first just give a prayer (ya know, rocking out religion and all that), then I sit down and meditate myself into a frenzied state (y'all are going to love that at the eating challenge.) So when it was go time, I was just pure animal bailing rage.

Sure enough, I got confused and when they said "Gilligan's pull the plug," I was remembering the first mistaken producer. If you watch it, there is even a point where I shout "yeah!" and throw my hands up in the water because I was convinced after my effort there was no way we could loose. Then I see everyone shouting at me, producers, cast, camera men. I thought I doomed Charlie, so I hoped back in and went back to rapid bailing for the slack I had caused.

I actually broke every other cast members coconut bailer from going to fast and was down to the final when we finally one. This was filmed at a point in my life where I really had nothing to go home to, so Charlie was my father figure, and it felt just like saving my real dad. Probably the best feeling out there. But yeah typical Gilligan move to mess something up and fix it.

I hate that Tiy-E and Gilligna Shawn shut Gilligan Zac out of the fishing competition with their spoiler tactics.
    I know it's legitimate strategy, but it was still annoying to see someone try to hamper someone else rather than go for the win themselves.
    At least Shawn did manage to eventually catch a fish.

Sorry to see Gilligan Zac go.
    He added more spice to the show than Gillgan Shawn imo.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing all that info Zac. I was also bummed to see you go. After watching the show and seeing the other Gilligan plotting, scheming and sabotaging.. what's your feelings about it?

Also, when you are banished to the other side of the island, are you with all the other castaways that were banished? If so... was MaryAnn all over the Professor? I'm just really curious about 'the other side of the island'.. all of it. What do they give you to eat? Are you in a hotel? So many questions...

OH, and you running around naked wasn't bad... it was comical. Ty-E was acting like a freak about it. Go figure. If you did it to get more "face time".. it worked!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Hey yeah, it sucked, but really nothing I could do. I am just thankful for the chance. The truth about the other side of the island is that there is a ride back to Cancun, a night in a hotel and a first play back home. At least they feed you hella-good though.

Now I'm just trying to get everything I can out of it. I mentioned in one fan letter that skipper and I were going to try out for the Amazing Race and see if we could pull a rob and amber. She went and made a petition for me. I don't know if it will work, but if y'all sign in at pass it around, it might make a chance. http://www.petitiononline.com/gilligan/petition.html Tell your friends

If anyone wants to know anything else, just let me know Since I don't know what happens now, I can speculate and gossip like the rest
    Last edited by speedbump; 06-17-2005 at 03:12 PM. Reason: link(s) to other fansite's

GilliganZac to the FoRT. I was rooting for you over Gilligan Shawn. He was such a weiner during the fishing competition. Instead of trying to catch his own fish he made sure you didn't catch any. I thought that was very poor sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by GilliganZac
    As for if I stay or go, yeah I can't say anything, but this will probably be the show where I embarrass my family by showing my banana and coconuts. Mom, turn of the TV set... now!
    That was sooo funny. Way to lighten up the mood!

You mentioned your mom on the show several times. Does she really have health issues, and if so is she better now?

*Sigh* My favorites are always the first ones to go. How long ago was the show filmed? And why did they have y'all act surprised when you saw the second set of castaways on the island? Did you really not know there were two sets of contestants, or am I being naive?
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, if you check my home page, I wrote up a page of everything and tried to clear up any loose ends and catch everyone up on my mom, how I feel about Shawn, what's coming next, and all that. zacturney.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast