+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginger - Orange Team

Ginger - Orange Team

From the official site:
    Ginger Angie Everhart
    Hometown: New York, N.Y.
    Ginger Characteristics: We both have red hair; we are in the same line of work, but my IQ is higher; and both of our ideas of camping is the Four Seasons.
    Typical Ginger Moment: On the first day of the biggest movie I got, my fellow actor said his first line, and I completely lost my memory. My mind went blank. I had to excuse myself for an hour. It was a mortifying experience.
    Hobbies: Planning a wedding, horseback riding, golfing, house hunting and practicing to make babies.
    Ginger or Mary Ann: I was never a Ginger girl, but Mary Ann was always a cutie.
    New Gilligan's Theme Song: Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    One of the movie stars looks like Angie Everhart
    Good Call!

She seems like a good choice.

Los Angeles
    I like her a lot.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Was this the chick who was on Celebrity Mole (in it's second season?) I may be thinking of another Angie. Anyway, like her better than the other Ginger. Giving me the Rachel Hunter vibes.

Atlanta, GA
    yeah she WAS the mole.

Now that's a good Ginger, the red-hair just does it for me, and I'm tired of the blonde Ginger's, Gin was a red-hair for a reason, it's all in the name...
    Destiny's Child "Greatest Hits" Out on October 25
    Kelly Rowland and Trina's New Video Premiere on October 4th on BET

New England
    Oh man am I gonna have my work cut out for me picking a favorite Ginger. This should be good.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

ALRIGHT!!!!!! My future ex-wife is gonna be on, I am so watching for sure now.

FORT Upperclassman
    One of her hobbies is practicing to make babies. What a nice thing to say about yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Moekle
    One of her hobbies is practicing to make babies. What a nice thing to say about yourself!

Oh, I don't know....kind of works for me. Got to love her hobbies. they are something I would like to do together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast