+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan - Orange Team

Gilligan - Orange Team

From the official site:
    Gilligan Shawn
    Hometown: Quincy, MA
    Gilligan Characteristics: I have no idea how to do anything that involves the outdoors. I can't fish, I don't like hammocks and I hate having sand stuck to me. The original Gilligan also had no outdoor skills, so I think we are a perfect match. I may come across as a jackass and goofy, but when it comes to a competition, I'm a worthy competitor.
    Typical Gilligan Move: I tried to sneak on the golf course by my house, but I didn't notice a golfer hit his 8 iron from 150 yards away. The ball hit me, and when I gained consciousness, I was covered in blood and had a giant dent in my forehead.
    Hobbies: Getting into savage shape at the gym and using my razor sharp wit to meet as many girls as humanly possible.
    Ginger or Mary Ann: Ginger
    New Gilligan's Theme Song: Sloop John B. by the Beach Boys

Typical Gilligan Move: I tried to sneak on the golf course by my house, but I didn't notice a golfer hit his 8 iron from 150 yards away. The ball hit me, and when I gained consciousness, I was covered in blood and had a giant dent in my forehead.
    Sounds painful, but made me laugh.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Sounds painful, but made me laugh.
    The sad thing is, the same thing would probably happen to me. I think other Gilligan's moment is better.

Didn't he something like.."this is all an act"? Like..he's not typically like the way he's acting on the show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

he's kind of a jerk.. way too pre-judgmental way too early... very grumpy.. perhaps due to his diabetic condition.. i dunno this guy just isnt gilligan material.. he seems a little too cool with himself to be a gilligan... plus he's not the type of guy to be tripping over something while people laugh at him.. he'll probably run over to you and bash you in the face if you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Novalia
    he's kind of a jerk.. way too pre-judgmental way too early... very grumpy.. perhaps due to his diabetic condition.. i dunno this guy just isnt gilligan material.. he seems a little too cool with himself to be a gilligan... plus he's not the type of guy to be tripping over something while people laugh at him.. he'll probably run over to you and bash you in the face if you do...
    So true, so true!

I forgot about the diabetic stuff. He said, "I'm proud to be a diabetic". Typically it's nothing to be "proud" of, it's just a fact of life. Right? I mean.. I can see someone proclaiming, "I'm proud to be gay!" but I've never heard anyone feel like they had to prove their pride for diabetes.
    Unless maybe he's being denied the right to marry cuz he's got diabetes... or there are biabetes bashers out there, somewhere.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He said, "I'm proud to be a diabetic". Typically it's nothing to be "proud" of, it's just a fact of life. Right? I mean.. I can see someone proclaiming, "I'm proud to be gay!" but I've never heard anyone feel like they had to prove their pride for diabetes.
    Unless maybe he's being denied the right to marry cuz he's got diabetes... or there are biabetes bashers out there, somewhere.
    haha yeah i remember hearing that.. what a clown... i suppose it must be an insecurity thing.. like what he really meant was "i'm ok with it dont make it an issue."

the reality pool is growing shallow...

As much as I hate the guy, I have to root for him. He and I live in the same city.

His attitude is pure Bostonian, and reminds me of Boston Rob

I look forward to seeing this show.

Hate him. He's like a nasty junior high kid. Blech.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    so far in the history of this show, he is the biggest A$$#*!e ever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast