+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gilligan - Orange Team

I haven't seen the show much, but I've seen enough to know I'd love nothing more than to bash this jerk's face inwards. What were the producers thinking by choosing this idiot as Gilligan?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    I haven't seen the show much, but I've seen enough to know I'd love nothing more than to bash this jerk's face inwards. What were the producers thinking by choosing this idiot as Gilligan?
    I am so with you on that, the way he came into the girls hut and then blasted Randi Maryann, he better be glad it was a lady he talked to that way cause if he had talked to a real guy that way he would need jaw surgery. Cocky little jerk

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I swear.. I don't even GET why everyone on that damn island seems to cow-toe to him!!! What a total ASS for the way he went off on Randi-MaryAnn. I don't care if you don't like her, there's absolutely NO room for anyone to go in there and attack her personally............for voting someone off!!! He is actually WORSE than she is at the game and is acting like his piss doesn't stink.
    And we ALL KNOW THAT AIN'T TRUE!
    What a total pig. Lazy, good for nothing & thinks he's all that! I want to see my fave Crazy Charlie beat his ass down! Get your goodfornothing ass out of the hammock and go whiz in the bushes.

I can't stand guys that have that type of attitude. Absolute abhor that type of guy mentality!!!

I want him to lose so bad, I can hardly stand it. ARgh!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I hate him!!!

Gilligan Shawn, forget the chest shaving. Get those follicles transplanted to your receding hairline, m'kay? Actually, a personality transptant would do you more good, but we have to stay within the realm of what is possible.

So he says he likes nothing about Randi and thinks of her as a miserable person. That's funny, considering this is coming from a mama's boy who still probably needs for his mom to give him a sponge bath and wipe his butt after he goes #2, who cannot say a single complete sentence that doesn't include a demeaning insult towards somebody.

Seriously, his vendetta against Randi is one of the most pathetic things ever, 98% of all the crap that this guy spews out his mouth are all insults about Randi, I definitely get two kinds of vibes out of this, either this guy is a woman-bashing gay guy or this all come from his momma telling him that "all girls are bad, only woman in your life is your mommy who takes such good care of you". Pretty nauseating any which way.

And then he still has the gall to complain that Randi never has anything good to say about him? Well, surprise surprise, seems like not one single person in the entire U.S has anything good to say about him, and the two things I hope most is to see him lose and disappear out of my tv forever, and that he hopefully gets to read this.

Alright, rant over, sorry about that, just had to let it all out after seeing him in the finale.

I'm coming out of the lurking stage just to post how much I dislike Gilligan.

Does anyone else gather that he has homosexual tendencies towards the professor? "it's really nice out here just the 2 of us"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    I'm coming out of the lurking stage just to post how much I dislike Gilligan.

Does anyone else gather that he has homosexual tendencies towards the professor? "it's really nice out here just the 2 of us"
    to the Fort Pistol Pete! I love the screen name, and adore your avatar!!!

Yes! I totally get the homosexual vibes from him! Big time. Especially how he wouldn't leave the Professor alone. He (professor) said he was sick, needed time away.. Gilligan couldn't keep his hands off of him! It was glaringly obvious after a while. I think he's the "anti-women gay guy".. and how funny.. he said MaryAnn Randi was "anti man...woman lover", or whatever he said.

I'm SO, SO, SOOOoo happy he lost! Made my evening!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12