+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show synopsis.

Show synopsis.

From The official site:

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...

You've seen the original comedy, now live the misadventure for real! That's right -- The Real Gilligan's Island is back for another exciting season on TBS!

Hold onto your coconuts for season two of The Real Gilligan's Island, and a second dose of comedy, outrageous competitions and island hook-ups. We've got two all-new teams of real-life castaways who are looking for a way off of the island...and into a boatload of cash!

The Real Gilligan's Island features two complete sets of castaways: two real-life skippers, first mates, millionaire couples, movie stars, farm girls and professors all competing to be the only castaway of his/her kind on the island. Once a series of elimination challenges have whittled the castaways down to one set, the remaining castaways will compete against each other to be the last man (or woman) standing and the winner of the grand prize.

I can't wait, fluff! Will you be doing the recaps? Oh, when does it start?
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I believe the Speedbump is recapping again this season

The premiere is June 8th

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I believe the Speedbump is recapping again this season

The premiere is June 8th
    That'll be fun. Thanks, I'll be sure to tune in for speedy's recap
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I'm so excited to see this show's forum up! I've already decided to cheer for the Orange Team. And I hope anybody wins except the millionaires.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Who won on the first season? I watched it for awhile and then missed the end...Thanks

FORT Newbie
    I just looked up there web site. I cant believe the millionare did win it? I wondered if he would...OH WELL!!! he did somethig right. I really didnt like him though!

Quote Originally Posted by Dauwer77
    I just looked up there web site. I cant believe the millionare did win it? I wondered if he would...OH WELL!!! he did somethig right. I really didnt like him though!
    On the one hand, he was the only one on the show with any clue about strategy. But on the other hand, HE WAS ALREADY RICH!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I can't believe a show like this is coming back but not "The Contender." I started watching this show but never finished because it wasn't clear what the prize was, the format, among other things. Best thing about this show were speedbump's hilarious recaps. If nothing else is on, I guess I'll give it another chance.

+ Reply to Thread