+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Race to the Altar Finale Recap, Part II: Everybody Loves a Wedding

Great recap, SnowFlakeGirl! You did a wonderful job through the entire series!

Edited to because I can't type!

Aw, you guys, I am a softy at heart! Thanks to all of you who have been posting! I am going to miss seeing you all on the forum here (although I hope to run into you again around the FoRT).

And wow, Fastcar, I can't believe you're Coyt's dad! Thanks for your additional insight on the wedding. I believe I speak for a lot of people here when I say that I feel like we've all been able to share that special day with you and your family.

In response to mischief's hopes for an RttA2, there is a chance for a second one. As a matter of fact, if you or anyone else you know is an engaged couple, NBC is currently accepting applications (info's on the NBC website).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Update: Just wanted you all to know that Scott & Jessica have changed their wedding date to May 1, 2004!

He pm'ed me to say that the original date was going to be October, but the show brought them closer together so they moved it up.

Love is in the air. Congrats you two!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    What a fabulous recap, Snowflake Girl!!!
    Thanks for taking the time!

Also, fastcar.......YOU did a beautiful job at the wedding! I am sure we RttA followers would love to give you a

I enjoyed the show very much.....I will watch another one if it comes along!
    Last edited by mountaingirl70; 09-16-2003 at 03:56 AM.

Snowflakegirl....although I am a poster on other sites here at the FORT, I was mostly a lurker here. I had to miss the finale on Saturday (we were at the weddding of a friend! lol) and am most grateful for your wonderful re-cap.

I too loved this show and am hoping for another....I was just married in May and was grateful to continue that fuzzy feeling a wedding gives you by living vicariously through these contestants! Thanks again for your re-cap!

Snowflakegirl. Wonderful recap from poster 3J or lucky #13. I noticed that you posted it at 5 AM. It would have taken me two days just to type it, much less write it, whew! You covered everything, too. I am tired for you!

I just finished watching my tape of the finale. Colin Cowie's reputation is certainly well-deserved. What a lovely ending as Coyt and Susan were my favorites from the start. Their parents should be very proud and I am sure they are.

How terrific that his father posted here to provide more insight into this event. I am so pleased that the comments being made by Cindy at the reception did not find their way to the family. Hopefully, Susan and Coyt did not have time between the end of the show and the actual wedding to watch the series, so are unaware of the troublesome nature of Cindy's personality.

I, too, wondered about Coyt's brothers comment. Well, he is young and probably not all that sure of himself as a public speaker and his supposedly funny comment did not translate that well on film.

That said, I'm so sorry that Susan didn't have her parents with her to share her big day. Her sister was just wonderfully supportive, so perhaps Coyt's father is right, they must have done some things right.

I wish them much joy and happiness. It's great to have at least one reality show provide the viewers with such a happy ending.

I'm also glad that Tonya and Andre received a honeymoon from the producers. They received the honeymoon that was my choice for the winner. So at least somebody is getting that fabulously romantic trip.

Great show!

P.S. When Colin Cowie was describing the jewelry worn by the bride and bridesmaids, he never said it was "on loan" from the jewelers. Does this mean they get to keep it?

Her dress was amazing and it was by designer Reem Acra.

I watched the show and reviewed the comments and have never sent a message - but I was blown away by the final episode. Loved the game with the groom's mothers - the best part was the comments made by the men seeing a woman sitting on the side of the road.
    After reading posts about this show - I'm trying to figure out how the people on this site seem to know so much about what goes on with a show - editing, etc... do these people have an inside track to make such statements?? Maybe I'm incredible skeptical or naive - but how are such knowing statements made by members of this site??? are you involved in this show?

vb9
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by azgirl
    I watched the show and reviewed the comments and have never sent a message - but I was blown away by the final episode. Loved the game with the groom's mothers - the best part was the comments made by the men seeing a woman sitting on the side of the road.
    After reading posts about this show - I'm trying to figure out how the people on this site seem to know so much about what goes on with a show - editing, etc... do these people have an inside track to make such statements?? Maybe I'm incredible skeptical or naive - but how are such knowing statements made by members of this site??? are you involved in this show?

most of the people posting messages here were at the wedding so yeah, WE were involved in the show.

FORT Newbie

Coyt And Susan Are Getting Divorced!!!!!!

YOU HAD TO SEE THAT COMING

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast