+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/6 Spoilers ... What Happened??

9/6 Spoilers ... What Happened??

I missed it here in Oklahoma ... can someone tell me briefly what happened???
    Thanks!!
    mom2

There are 4 compititions that each couple competes in. Nobody knows who won the event until the very end except for the one head to head event.

The first event was that each couple had 90 mins to take as many pictures in front of wedding chapels as they could. Don't know who won.

The second event each couple had to sea doe a lake picking up 2 rings and then heading back to the finish line but first they had to put both rings on the pole. Coyt and Susan won.

Third event was each couple had to stand in a tub of freezing water while FREEZING water poured on their heads. The couple that stood in there the longest won. Don't know who won.

The last challenge was scavenger hunt where they had to go all over Las Vegas and find four items. We don't know who won this event but it looked like it was a race between Susan and Coyt and Andree and Tonya with Ethan and Carolyn behind them.

The show ended with a "To be continued" message.

Thank You!!!
    mom2

no problem glad I could help

Thanks so much for the run down Sarah.
    I knew this new night would be a pain for me.
    I completely forgot it was on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, I fear Susan and Coyt will win this, but perhaps the fact that they showed them winning one of the challenges is just a red herring.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm holding out hope that Tonya/Andre won the scavenger hunt. It looked like they completed all their tasks first and were close to the Venetian when Susan/Coyt were just getting to their last task (although it could be editing). If they win this one, it gives them a fighting chance.

If Susan/Coyt win the scavenger hunt then they most likely will be the power couple since we already know they won the water race.

While Carolyn/Ethan were competing they said if they won power couple they would take Tonya/Andre with them to the finals. They feel they have a better chance to beat them over Susan/Coyt. I think (could be mistaken) that Tonya/Andre said they would take Carolyn/Ethan if they win.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

This last episode was one of the most suspenseful. I think maybe Tonya/Andre may have a chance. They looked like they were doing pretty good in the scavenger hunt and it also looked like they did pretty good with the "get me to the church on time" leg of the race.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I'm holding out hope that Tonya/Andre won the scavenger hunt. It looked like they completed all their tasks first and were close to the Venetian when Susan/Coyt were just getting to their last task (although it could be editing). If they win this one, it gives them a fighting chance.

If Susan/Coyt win the scavenger hunt then they most likely will be the power couple since we already know they won the water race.

While Carolyn/Ethan were competing they said if they won power couple they would take Tonya/Andre with them to the finals. They feel they have a better chance to beat them over Susan/Coyt. I think (could be mistaken) that Tonya/Andre said they would take Carolyn/Ethan if they win.
    yea, i think i heard both couples day that they would take out c&s if they won power couple status.

I wonder what would happen if 2 power couples won 2 compitions each? Wouldthey both be power couples and therefore the other couple who didnt win anything would be automatically out or would there be a tie breaker. I also am wondering for the 3rd compition when they had the freezing cold water on them if they added each time of both the players or if it was just the last person to get out was when the time stopped.

Here is who I think won the other 3 contests:
    1st: Ethan and Carolyn followed closely by Andree and Tonya
    3rd: Andree and Tonya or Coyt and Susan depending on how they figure out the time.
    4th: between Andree and Tonya or Coyt and Susan depending on how good a job editing the editiors did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast