+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/6 Spoilers ... What Happened??

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Thanks so much for the run down Sarah.
    I knew this new night would be a pain for me.
    I completely forgot it was on.
    I agree. The new night sucks. I missed last week because I forgot the show was on. I forgot about it again last night. I remembered around 9:30, so I did get to see the last half. I have to admit, I was thoroughly entertained with what I saw. The scavenger hunt was good. Carolyn had me laughing.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    I agree. The new night sucks. I missed last week because I forgot the show was on. I forgot about it again last night. I remembered around 9:30, so I did get to see the last half. I have to admit, I was thoroughly entertained with what I saw. The scavenger hunt was good. Carolyn had me laughing.
    if there had not been cameras running, carolyn would have killed coyt with her bare hands when he came running into the museum for the rice!

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar
    if there had not been cameras running, carolyn would have killed coyt with her bare hands when he came running into the museum for the rice!
    Coyt did nothing wrong he just picked up the bag of rice. She even saw it before he did and didn't pick it up. It is their own fault that Coyt found both items before Ethan and Carolyn.

Carolyn just seemed like a whiney hag. Wah Wah Coyt beat us to the shoes and rice wah wah. Someone please call the wahmbulance for her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12